• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Martian Child

Charlie

I picked it up and made a complete rip just using the ripper in AnyDVD. So if you are experiencing problems there can be several things to do and all are at your own discretion.

1. Use Nero DiscSpeed to scan for bad sectors.

2. If one says the disc is good & you are running Vista any edition you may want to install Vista SP1 RC refresh 2. If it showed even one bad sector exchange it. Try it on an XP machine if you don't want to install Vista's SP1 RC2.

Summary for drive G: (AnyDVD 6.3.1.5)
TSSTCORP CDDVDW SH-S203N SB01 0822
Drive (Hardware) Region: 1

Media is a DVD.
Booktype: dvd-rom (version 1), Layers: 2 (opposite)
Size of first Layer: 2061664 sectors (4026 MBytes)
Total size: 4106638 sectors (8020 MBytes)

Video DVD (or CD) label: MARTIAN_CHILD
Media is CSS protected!
Video Standard: NTSC
Media is locked to region(s): 1!

RCE protection not found.
Structural copy protection not found.
Found & removed Autorun from Video DVD!
Bad sector protection not found.
Emulating RPC-2 drive with region 1!

Attachments

• AnyDVD_Info_G_MARTIAN_CHILD.zip
    112.1 KB · Views: 3
I doubt SP1 is required for this disc. There's nothing on this disc other than CSS.

I have to say that I'm a bit shocked. This is the first New Line release that I haven't seen X-Protect used on since September 18, 2007 when it was first used on Blade - House of Chthon. The InterActual Player is still present, however.

The AnyDVD ripper from AnyDVD 6.3.1.5 under Windows XP SP2 should have no problems and AnyDVD 6.3.1.5 & CloneDVD 2.9.1.5 also should have no problems under Windows XP SP2.

Last edited:
LOL I missed the actual info window information :p yep even though I posted it.

Martin Child

Hello So im trying to copying martin child but i cant when anydvd in enable. but when it disenable i can with dvd shrink but it cant play on my dvd players. What do i need to do? Thanks!!!!!

but it cant play on my dvd players.

The original disc or the backup?

1. Use Anydvd 6.3.1.6 beta: click http://forum.slysoft.com/showpost.php?p=92414&postcount=1

You may need to reboot after installing if prompted to do so.

2. Click the red fox icon on your toolbar. Click "default". Click "ok".

3. If you use DVDShrink, Nero Recode, or programs that generally can't handle structural protections, right-click on the fox icon on your toolbar and select "Rip video-dvd to Hard Disk". Choose your source and destination paths. Click "Copy", and wait for Anydvd ripper to finish. You can then import that rip into whatever program you want. This is an important step if the original disc contains structural protection.

You don't need to do this if you own Clonedvd or are planning to make a backup with Clonecd.

4. Use the latest Clonedvd: click http://forum.slysoft.com/showpost.php?p=84511&postcount=1

5. Follow the steps from this link in order: click http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=476 (follow them step by step)

If you're using +R DL blank discs, I recommend using Clonecd: click http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=327

6. If you still have problems, then . . .

A) a) Ensure Anydvd is running.
b) Put the problematic original movie dvd in your optical drive/reader. Wait for Anydvd to scan the disc.
c) Right click the red fox icon on your toolbar.
d) Select "Create Logfile"
e) Wait for Anydvd to create a log file.
f) A pop-up screen will appear. Take note of the location where Anydvd created the logfile and the logfile's name. Click "ok".
g) Go to your My Documents folder
h) You will see a zip file called "Anydvd_Info_titleofmydisc.zip" (or something similar; see step f)
i) When replying or posting in the Slysoft forums, look for the icon that looks like
attach.gif

j) If you don't see that paperclip icon, click the "go advanced" button. You should see that icon now. Click the paperclip.
k) A small pop-up screen should appear (if it doesn't please ensure your browser is enabled to allow pop-ups from the Slysoft forums)
l) Click the "Browse" button, and locate and select the .zip file you created.
m) click "upload"

B) State the full a)error message(s) you encountered (click "details"), b)tell us what program(s) you were using when you received the error message(s), and c) describe in detail what you were doing when you received the error message(s). What problem are you having exactly?

Back