• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Saving for a later burn

SLaTheR-

Probably not the place for this but, i downloaded the trial version of CloneDVD a while ago and had major heat related problems during the burn.

Is it possible to get CloneDVD to rip a compressed ISO image to my hard drive so that I can burn it at a later time like Shrink does.

Probably not the place for this but, i downloaded the trial version of CloneDVD a while ago and had major heat related problems during the burn.

Is it possible to get CloneDVD to rip a compressed ISO image to my hard drive so that I can burn it at a later time like Shrink does.

DVD files or ISO/UDF are among the choices on the Output Method page.
DVD files is a faster method, and they can be previewed with a standard pc player without the need of a virtual drive.

Back