• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Wont copy: Dave Gorman In America Unchained

hajj_3

6.3.1.6 Beta Wont copy: Dave Gorman In America Unchained

Hi, using this latest beta i cant copy "Dave Gorman In America Unchained", tried with 6.3.1.2 too:( Just bought it this morning. Its an R2 btw. Wont copy with latest anydvd+clonedvd either.

http://www.play.com/DVD/DVD/4-/3593911/Dave-Gorman-In-America-Unchained/Product.html

Error i got was the following when using Anydvd ripper:

2w2n6mf.jpg

Also it must have taken about 45mins to rip to 100% before giving me that error, very slow:(

30dcscy.gif

Attachments

• AnyDVD_Info_K_America Unchained.zip
    42.6 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
Excellent post (you have no idea how thankful I am)

I've sent a Private Message to notify James and peer.

I've also update this sticky: click http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=13253

The CSS protection is never an issue by the way.

Structural protections present issues . . .

Last edited:
hopefully you can fix this and release a new beta for me to test.

hopefully you can fix this and release a new beta for me to test.

I can't. I'm not a programmer/developer. And I don't work for Slysoft.

James and peer develop Anydvd, which is why I sent them Private Messages. That's all I can do.

Last edited:
wont copy with anydvd+clonedvd either:

9unnn4.jpg

By the way, you're using Anydvd at default settings right? Click the red fox icon on your toolbar. Click "Default". Click "ok".

yes, i just installed 6.3.1.6 beta, didnt change anything and hadnt changed anything before.

Hi, using this latest beta i cant copy "Dave Gorman In America Unchained", tried with 6.3.1.2 too:( Just bought it this morning. Its an R2 btw. Wont copy with latest anydvd+clonedvd either.
Thanks for the info! What country is this disc from? Japan?

no, it automatically tried to repair it which took over 30mins and then at 100% it brought up the error in the clonedvd screenshot:(

u managed to figure this out yet james, hopefully you can give me an alpha/beta to test to see if support for this new protection has been added.

u managed to figure this out yet james, hopefully you can give me an alpha/beta to test to see if support for this new protection has been added.

Just gave it a try, AnyDVD 6.3.1.7 copies the disc without problems (and quite fast), so the problem has either been solved "accidentally", or your disc is defective.

WOHOOOOOOOOOO, 6.3.1.7 WORKS:) copies at normal speed and works perfectly:)

Last edited:
Back