• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

The Departed

Clams

Since it comes out tomorrow, I figured I'd start the inevitable thread.
Who makes it?? Sony / Columbia / MGM ???

-W

no need to worry

100% copied with the latest version of both clonedvd and anydvd...

What about the protection?

100% copied with the latest version of both clonedvd and anydvd...

What did AnyDVD say about this movie? Macrovision/Ripguard protection or only CSS encryption? I'm just curious, that's all...

What did AnyDVD say about this movie? Macrovision/Ripguard protection or only CSS encryption? I'm just curious, that's all...

I am sorry, I did not look at it. And honestly I am too lazy to go get it off the shelf to check it now...

Stay Tuned...Shrink Lovers

Since it comes out tomorrow, I figured I'd start the inevitable thread.
Who makes it?? Sony / Columbia / MGM ???

-W

I will be backing this up in 2-3 more hours with what you see in my signature...and, I'll post results (stay tuned, Shrink Lovers):D

AnyDVD 6.1.1.4 and DVD Shrink.....worked out great (movie only).

Me too. :)

Anydvd 6114 and Dvd Shrink (movie only)

17 min 5 sec 65% compression

Shhhh!!!!............... didn't you get the memo??
No one is supposed to be using Shrink anymore.
The propagana ministry says it's "old and unsupported". :D :D :D

-W

Hear Ye-Hear Ye...

Main Movie only , 100% compression, chapters 1-19 & 20-37 on 2 Verbatim +R (single layer) media... at a 16X burn....whatz in the signature worked sneaky clean.... it AIN'T Sony..thatz why.:agree:

Just got done with it. Shrink alone got it just fine. Rip took 15 minutes.
No real protection. Main movie alone is about a 65% reduction to a DVD5 - took Shrink about 2 hours on a slow machine will all the bells turned on.

-W

Shhhh!!!!............... didn't you get the memo??
No one is supposed to be using Shrink anymore.
The propagana ministry says it's "old and unsupported". :D :D :D

-W
Who says this? I love Shrink. It's a great add-on for CloneDVD2. :D

2 Hours??

Just got done with it. Shrink alone got it just fine. Rip took 15 minutes.
No real protection. Main movie alone is about a 65% reduction to a DVD5 - took Shrink about 2 hours on a slow machine will all the bells turned on.

-W

..... took me 37 minutes, total processing time, to complete Main Movie on 2 discs @ 100% compression with "the Shrink team" in my signature...

Who says this? I love Shrink. It's a great add-on for CloneDVD2. :D

I 2nd that, I tried it because its force of habit but also had great success with other titles using CloneDVD2. Over all a combo of the 2 - 3 vice a versa and so, are just great products from the creators.

Took me around 40 minutes I just burn them slow.

And I just finished watching it, over all a great burn and great movie.

Last edited:
Ya.. I don't go for that 2 disk stuff. I watch it the 1st time uncompressed. For a re-run, compressed with Shrink maxxed-out is fine enough for me.

-W

Backed up The Departed (Just the movie) with no problems using anyDVD 6.1.1.4 and xcopy express. I also have cloneDVD2 as a backup program. LOL.
I was also able to back up Zoom and Marie Antoinette. (just the movie for them both)

Last edited:
hey guys well i just bought the departed and yep no protections (R1) but i put it on clonedvd2 and i see that the conpression rate for the video playback is 45% (red meter) and i was wondering how would shrink do againt clone? the entire movie all options, oh and i have a xps 700 2GB DDR2@533mhz intel core 2 duo 6700 @2.66 ghz 500GB HD RAID 0 striping .... well how long would it take me ? (single layer dvd5) quality wise

Back