• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

CloneDVD ver 2.9.1.5 BSOD vista

macca

Hi I was getting bsod's everytime I tried to copy a movie about halfway through the copy process. I discovered the problem being Vista's update
KB937287 and was wondering if there is a fix for it.
regards Ray

I discovered the problem being Vista's update
KB937287 and was wondering if there is a fix for it.
regards Ray

""Update 937287 is a prerequisite package that contains updates to the Windows Vista installation software. The installation software is the component that handles the installation and the removal of software updates, language packs, optional Windows features, and service packs. Update 937287 is necessary to successfully install and to remove Windows Vista SP1 on all versions of Windows Vista."

I am a bit puzzled. You see I have all Vista updates installed, and Clonedvd isn't causing a BSOD in Vista Ultimate 64 bit edition.

BSODs can result from driver conflicts, system overheating (check fans inside your case for dust), inadequate power supplies, etc.

Do the following please:

a) Ensure Anydvd is running.
b) Put a problematic original movie dvd in your burner. Wait for Anydvd to scan the disc.
c) Right click the red fox icon on your toolbar.
d) Select "Create Logfile"
e) Wait for Anydvd to create a log file.
f) A pop-up screen will appear. Take note of the location where Anydvd created the logfile and the logfile's name. Click "ok".
g) Go to your My Documents folder
h) You will see a zip file called "Anydvd_Info_titleofmydisc.zip" (or something similar; see step f)
i) When replying or posting in the Slysoft forums, look for the icon that looks like
attach.gif

j) If you don't see that paperclip icon, click the "go advanced" button. You should see that icon now. Click the paperclip.
k) A small pop-up screen should appear (if it doesn't please ensure your browser is enabled to allow pop-ups from the Slysoft forums)
l) Click the "Browse" button, and locate and select the .zip file you created.
m) click "upload"

Last edited:
i test anydvd and clonedvd on vista 64bit and have that update installed, i have experienced no problems. try uninstalling and re-installing the update.

I suggest to do a clean install of CloneDVD2 as well as I have that update with no issues as well.

22350972zl9.png

Back