• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Cant get Wild Hogs to rip past 28%

soundsnake8

I've tried ripping to HDD with Any DVD 6.3.1.5 also the latest version of DVDFAB and Imgburn 2.3 and 2.4 same results, wont rip past 28% read error. It plays Fine in my Pioneer BD-ROM BDC-202 with PDVD 3370. It sounds like other Forum Members have at least obtained 100% Rip. I am seriously considering SD DVD in the future! Spending hours and hours trying to find out how to make something work only to find there probably isn't an immediate solution and its only going to get worse! Maybe the bargain bin at Walmart or Best Buy $5.00 DVD's.

Thanks For Listening
soundsnake8

I've tried ripping to HDD with Any DVD 6.3.1.5 also the latest version of DVDFAB and Imgburn 2.3 and 2.4 same results, wont rip past 28% read error. It plays Fine in my Pioneer BD-ROM BDC-202 with PDVD 3370. It sounds like other Forum Members have at least obtained 100% Rip. I am seriously considering SD DVD in the future! Spending hours and hours trying to find out how to make something work only to find there probably isn't an immediate solution and its only going to get worse! Maybe the bargain bin at Walmart or Best Buy $5.00 DVD's.

Thanks For Listening
soundsnake8

Just because a disc plays fine doesn't mean it is fine.

a) Ensure Anydvd is running.
b) Put the problematic original disc in your optical drive/reader. Wait for Anydvd to scan the disc.
c) Right click the red fox icon on your toolbar.
d) Select "Create Logfile"
e) Wait for Anydvd to create a log file.
f) A pop-up screen will appear. Take note of the location where Anydvd created the logfile and the logfile's name. Click "ok".
g) Go to your My Documents folder
h) You will see a zip file called "Anydvd_Info_titleofmydisc.zip" (or something similar; see step f)
i) When replying or posting in the Slysoft forums, look for the icon that looks like
attach.gif

j) If you don't see that paperclip icon, click the "go advanced" button. You should see that icon now. Click the paperclip.
k) A small pop-up screen should appear (if it doesn't please ensure your browser is enabled to allow pop-ups from the Slysoft forums)
l) Click the "Browse" button, and locate and select the .zip file you created.
m) click "upload"

2. click http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=12460

No problem ripping an image (ISO) of Wild Hogs BR with Clonecd and AnyDVD (both latest).

Thanks For Listening
soundsnake8

what drive are you ripping from? i have had issues in the past with 1 drive being able to read where others didn't (i have 3), sometimes only the ps3 could be used

Problem Solved

Had A Bad Disc Returned It And All Went Well Not A Problem. Thanks For The Input, I Figured Nobody Else Is Having This Problem So It Must Be The Disc And It Was.

Soundsnake8

A good tool is always helpful

Had A Bad Disc Returned It And All Went Well Not A Problem. Thanks For The Input, I Figured Nobody Else Is Having This Problem So It Must Be The Disc And It Was.

Soundsnake8

You're right - there are a lot of sub-standard DVDs being sold and it's a matter of circumstances sometimes if you can read them. Playing is, of course, something entirely different. 8)

We suggest "Nero Speed" as a good diagnostic tool in such cases. Get this now for future use. It helps us a lot in the initial exchange if you know ahead of time the a DVD has mastering or quality issues independent of "play".

Get it here:

http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=5845&highlight=nero+speed

It's a free program. With Anydvd running in the background, select the tab labeled "scandisc". Select the appropriate drive letter,
and click "start". If Nero cd-dvd speed reports read errors, your disc is
(probably) bad and needs to be exchanged--even if it plays fine (or your
optical drive could be slowly dying or needs a treatment with a laser cleaner disc).

Oh, sure, Frank, no mention of my bad disc guide. sniff sniff. :D For HD DVD and Blu-ray, the guide I wrote up works very well. For regular DVD's, Nero Speed is definitely a good method. It works for HD DVD and Blu-ray, as well, as far as I know.

Back