• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

how to play BD rips?

thedatman

I just upgrade to BD. I built a new computer and after all the problem I had getting it to work now I have been told the newer versions of cyberlink powerdvd will disable harddrive play back:(

I was told nothing newer than 7.3319. I managed to get that one and a couple of other ones. Non of them worked. I haven't had the time to rip but a few films. Pirates of the caribbean 1 and 3 and Finding neverland. 3 and neverland have picture but no audio and 1 will play a blank screen during the film and if you skip forward you get the pirate in the menu and there must 20+ different chapters of him but no movie.

I have the version the burner came with, that you have to upgrade to the latest version to work. I tried 7.3.3319f, PowerDVD 7.2 Version Ultra Deluxe,7.3.3516(extended edition) and the 3730 patch. I would buy one that works in a minute.

Do I need to reformat and install the correct version?

Is there a play back program that will play rips that I can buy?

Where are you people getting all these different versions of PowerDVD Ultra 7 from?

I have an LG GGW-H20L on the way (should be here March 3rd) and I’m curious. Also, is there a change log for PowerDVD Ultra 7?

You have to search for them. Change log...that's hilarious! :D

Well when you put it that way, yeah it is pretty funny,….. ;)

But I was more or less referring to a user made list based on observation of what worked and what didn’t.

What doesn't work...most things. :D There are several profile 1.1 titles STILL that have problems in the menus. But yea, I get what you mean.

Well when you put it that way, yeah it is pretty funny,….. ;)

But I was more or less referring to a user made list based on observation of what worked and what didn’t.

well non of them work. The one my drive came with works as good as any other one. All I can say is some you get video some you don't. The two I ripped today using 3 different versions the only audio track was french. So with all of them you can watch the original and get all features with playback of rips not one worked.

I was hoping to get some help in setting this up but now this has turned into a big waste of money

Try ARCsoft Total Media Theater player

total media player works:) I don't think it will do the highend audio will but I just want it to play rips PDVD can play the originals

thanks for the tip:rock:

total media player works:) I don't think it will do the highend audio will but I just want it to play rips PDVD can play the originals

thanks for the tip:rock:

As usual I spoke to soon. This system has had this problem with a horizontal fluttering line middle screen. It's down right weard. With PDVD I can play the originals fine with rips if the picture works I get a french audio track, I don't see how to change that. When I get a picture it's fine. Playing dvd off the harddrive with pdvd I get the horizontal line. Which by the way was a problem with the onboard graphics also which is why I needed a much better GPU. But if I use windvd 7 it plays dvds of the same harddrive fine.

so I have a program that plays the originals, a program that will play ripped standard dvds. I still need a program that will play BD rips. Or I can learn to speak french.

Please help

I assume you're just playing the m2ts file instead of the full movie. The reason you get the French track is because PowerDVD will only decode the Hidef audio when it's played as a disc otherwise it just defaults to the first normal audio track (ac3) that it finds

I'm playing the rip the only way I can. I go to open media files get to stream click select all then ok. Both players work the same. I'm not good enough to figure it out :doh:

Try using Powerdvd 3319a then it'll allow you to play the disc from folder rather than from file

Try using Powerdvd 3319a then it'll allow you to play the disc from folder rather than from file

That fixed it. Now I see what I was doing wrong. From the start I learned how to start up the BD files on the newer versions and of course it did not work . When I installed and test the older versions I started the same way.

Thank you so much for the tip:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

You need 3319a. I'm sure you can find it on the internets.

Yup, the key number to remember when dealing with BD and BD+ is 3319a (not 3319b or 3319f, these won't work).

Fantastic Four 2 will only play off HDD with 3319a unfortunately...<sigh>

yep it worked great watched my first rip Pirates1. What a great master those films:clap:

Back