• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

30 Days of Night I/O error on VTS_01_4.VOB

BigDogDaddyD

Hello. I'm new. I know I need to start my own post, send the log, etc...
BUT JUST FOR THE RECORD...
I just returned from BlockBuster Video here in San Diego county with my third copy of this movie...and...yes, all three have the same I/O error on VTS_01_4.VOB. And I tried all three on two different PC's with multiple decryptors and rippers...seems kinda fishy to me. But what do I know.

Thanks for this BLOG guys. I'm learning a lot. And from reading some posts, I'm also glad I'm not the only "low IQ" person trying to be a DVD ripper.

Big Dog Daddy D

I just returned from BlockBuster Video here in San Diego county with my third copy of this movie...and...yes, all three have the same I/O error on VTS_01_4.VOB. And I tried all three on two different PC's with multiple decryptors and rippers...seems kinda fishy to me. But what do I know.

Thanks for this BLOG guys. I'm learning a lot. And from reading some posts, I'm also glad I'm not the only "low IQ" person trying to be a DVD ripper.

Big Dog Daddy D

And this leads me to believe that where you purchased this disc received a batch of bad discs. This isn't unheard of and is becoming more common. Keep returning the disc until you receive one that works. There really is nothing special about the protection on this disc.

Big Dog Daddy D

You did purchase this disc, right?

Big Dog Daddy D
If you post the AnyDVD_Info file, I can check if this disc is protected or damaged.

You're right, looks like a damaged disc to me.

However, if in doubt you can use AnyDVD 6.3.1.6 beta and temporary force AI scanner on to see, if this makes a difference.
Don't forget to set it back to "Automatic" when done with this disc.

Back