• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Problems with Michael Clayton?

DVD

I backed up "Michael Clayton" DVD using AnyDVD and Clone DVD the movie only no extras.

While watching the movie the picture goes black very often but the audio stays. I have not timed the rate that the picture goes blank but the audio stays. As the movie progress the picture seems to stay black longer?

I believe I have the latest AnyDVD update ver. 6.3.1.5 for AnyDVD & ver. # 2.9.1.2 for Clone DVD

Is this a new copy protection?

Has anyone else had this problem?

This is the first time I have ever had any problem backing up a movie with AnyDVD & Clone DVD

Thanks

1. Update to Anydvd 6.3.1.6 beta: click http://forum.slysoft.com/showpost.php?p=92414&postcount=1

2. Update to Clonedvd 2.9.1.5: click http://static.slysoft.com/SetupCloneDVD.exe

3. Click the red fox icon on your toolbar. click the "default" button. click "ok".

4. a) Ensure Anydvd is running.
b) Put the problematic original movie disc in your burner. Wait for Anydvd to scan the disc.
c) Right click the red fox icon on your toolbar.
d) Select "Create Logfile"
e) Wait for Anydvd to create a log file.
f) A pop-up screen will appear. Take note of the location where Anydvd created the logfile and the logfile's name. Click "ok".
g) Go to your My Documents folder
h) You will see a zip file called "Anydvd_Info_titleofmydisc.zip" (or something similar; see step f)
i) When replying or posting in the Slysoft forums, look for the icon that looks like
attach.gif

j) If you don't see that paperclip icon, click the "go advanced" button. You should see that icon now. Click the paperclip.
k) A small pop-up screen should appear (if it doesn't please ensure your browser is enabled to allow pop-ups from the Slysoft forums)
l) Click the "Browse" button, and locate and select the .zip file you created.
m) click "upload"

5. What blank media are you using? Specify a) brand name b)type (-R, +R, -RW, +RW, RAM, DL, etc.) c)media code, d) capacity/size, e) batch codes/serial codes (often found printed on the inner plastic hub of the blank disc), and f)country (factory information would be great as well, if possible) where the media was made (look on the physical packaging; do not rely on programs to accurately give you this information).

If you don't know how to obtain media codes, you may find the following programs useful:

http://dvd.identifier.cdfreaks.com and http://www.dvdinfopro.com/

6) At what speed are you burning your blank media?

I backed up "Michael Clayton" DVD using AnyDVD and Clone DVD the movie only no extras.

While watching the movie the picture goes black very often but the audio stays. I have not timed the rate that the picture goes blank but the audio stays. As the movie progress the picture seems to stay black longer?

I believe I have the latest AnyDVD update ver. 6.3.1.5 for AnyDVD & ver. # 2.9.1.2 for Clone DVD

I doubt it.

I didn't.

This is the first time I have ever had any problem backing up a movie with AnyDVD & Clone DVD

Thanks

I used ADVD 6.3.1.5 / CDVD 2.9.1.2 last week and backed up this title without any problems. No extras either, jump straight to title menu. Read and write always @ max without problems. Everything else turned off i.e...antivirus, syware, screensaver, etc... I'm using XP.

Michael Clayton Backup

I had no problems backing up Michael Clayton with Any DVD 6.3.1.5 & DVD Shrink. On XP SP2. No other packet writing software on PC.
Also able to backup Comanche Moon DVD's...which is amazing as they are SONY DVD's!

Thanks
Are there multiple angles on this disc?

Are there multiple angles on this disc?

On the Region 1 disc the movie, Title 1, is 1:59:46 in length and then there are two 5:35 bonus titles and then the rest is previews and garbage. There are no multiple angles on the R1 release.

Back