• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

I can't copy the DVD 'rose red' to my harddisk

fauho

Dear,

i'm copying all of my DVD's to an external hard disk. Still there are 2 DVD's i can't backup with anyDVD 6.3.1.5. These DVD's are

-Stephen King's Rose Red
-Samaritan Girl (Kim Ki-Duk)

I forgot the exact error message but i'll try again and post the error message here. I'll also attach the anyDVD logfile.
Can you please take a look at the problem?

Thank you.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_Info_F_ROSERED.zip
    71.6 KB · Views: 1
  • AnyDVD_Info_F_DVD.zip
    55.9 KB · Views: 1
There's no protection on either disc other than CSS. That's about as basic as it gets.

dvd43llh (System32\DRIVERS\dvd43llh.sys), Version: 3.5.0.0 (3.5.0.0)
Company: RIF
Product: DVD For Free
Copyright: Copyleft © 2002 - 2005 RIF
Description: dvd43llh.sys
FileVersion: 3.5.000
ProductVersion: 3.5.000
Comments: This driver help you to watch VIDEO-DVD and play AUDIO-CD on your computer

Uninstall dvd43. It's completely useless and may interfere with Anydvd.

This is a screenshot of the error message

Attachments

• AnyDVD2.jpg
    AnyDVD2.jpg
    10.2 KB · Views: 7
Ok, i'll uninstall dvd43 and try again.
thx for the reply

This is a screenshot of the error message

1. Uninstall dvd43. Reboot

2. Download Nero cd-dvd speed. It's a free program. With Anydvd running in the background, select the tab labeled "scandisc". Select the appropriate drive letter, and click "start". If Nero cd-dvd speed reports read errors, your disc is (probably) bad and needs to be exchanged--even if it plays fine (or your optical drive could be slowly dying).

Back