• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

i still dont understand

romym81

i'm trying to rip the movie Why did i get married and im not having any luck. i've tried reading up on some problems, but nothing seems to fit my problem. i'm using any dvd and nero and evertime i import the movie nero stops responding and will not work. i tried another movie and it worked just fine. i've copied the logfile and think i'm attaching it to this to see if anyone can help me
i am not getting an error message. the nero screen will just freeze, lighten in color and say (not responding)... nothing else happens

Attachments

• AnyDVD_Info_D_Why_Did_I_Get_Married.zip
    337.3 KB · Views: 6
I think this is your problem and maby bad blank media.

Drive you are using:

MATSHITA_DVD-RAM_UJ-841S

i'm attaching it to this to see if anyone can help me
i am not getting an error message. the nero screen will just freeze, lighten in color and say (not responding)... nothing else happens

1. Right-click on the fox icon on your toolbar and select "Rip video-dvd to Hard Disk" if you're using Shrink or Nero Recode. Choose your source and destination paths. Click "Copy", and wait for Anydvd ripper to finish. You should then import that rip into either Shrink or Recode.

If you can't, then you're encountering a Recode bug, in which case you can try to update Nero or simply use dvdshrink instead.

Or use Clonedvd.

MATSHITA DVD-RAM UJ-841S

2. This isn't the problem, but Matshita drives are pretty junky.
Matshita (Panasonic oem) burners should really be avoided. They are cheap junk (which is probably why some laptop companies love these drives), die easily, and also suffer from region coding issues. Click this

Operating System: Windows Vista (32-bit)

Some discs do require Vista Service Pack 1 if you use Anydvd ripper. I don't know if this disc is one of them. click http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=12975 (and read Charlie's posts)

Obviously if step 1 works, then you don't need Service Pack 1.

Last edited:
i tried another movie and it worked just fine.

That's likely because it didn't contain structural protection, so you didn't have to use Anydvd ripper. This disc does contain structural protection.

I think this is your problem and maby bad blank media.

No. His drive is both locked to region 1 and he's using a region 1 disc. The Matshita drive issue is more of a problem when attempting to work with discs that aren't the same region as the region of the drive.

Also, Recode is freezing while importing the disc--and not while burning.
So this isn't a blank media issue.

Back