• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

4.35 gb to 4.02-4.04 gb???

purp1es10

I had a burned copy of a movie that was 4.35GBs, then I tried to clone dvd the burned copy and it went to 4.02gbs? what's goin on?

I had a burned copy of a movie that was 4.35GBs, then I tried to clone dvd the burned copy and it went to 4.02gbs? what's goin on?

AnyDVD & CloneDVD only handle ripping the contents of the VIDEO_TS folder. Everything else is ignored. When processing/decrypting the video from the DVD portions that are considered copy protection and unnecessary will be removed be it bogus titlesets or forms of structural protection. The resulting copy isn't going to be the exact same size as the original. If nothing is missing from the backup [of the video] then the software has functioned as it is intended.

Last edited:
ok thank you for the quick reply! keep up the good work :rock:

Back