• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Blu-Ray Superman Returns

GeeForce11

I tried to make a backup on the HDD of this blu-ray disc with AnyDVD HD/BD, and there's no video, only sound. Is this a BD+ disc and there's no full support for it yet? Will I be able to ever make a backup in the near future? TX

I tried to make a backup on the HDD of this blu-ray disc with AnyDVD HD/BD, and there's no video, only sound. Is this a BD+ disc and there's no full support for it yet? Will I be able to ever make a backup in the near future? TX

AnyDVD HD will detect the BD+ protection (just can't remove it).. so if it's BD+ it should tell you after analyzing the disc

At the moment only FOX are using BD+. This film is not BD+ and has been ripping fine for the past year or so

TX. So if a blu-ray is BD+, then AnyDVD cannot even copy it onto the HDD...got it...

This is my second blu-ray disc, the first one was The Hills Have Eyes 2, i was able to copy it to the HDD with AnyDVD and was able to play the m2ts and then convert/encode it. I did the same thing with this one, it copies it, but when I want to play it or encode it there's no video (black screen) or scrambled video. What could be the problem? What is the difference btwn the 2 movies since they are not BD+? Any Solution?

Another Q (not related to this topic): Sometimes AnyDVD freezes my PC when scanning the blu-ray disc, heavy HDD activity and the comp is not responding. I got Drag to Disc illegal operation. I have an old Roxio Easy CD creator 6 on my PC and used Drag to Disc for CD/RWs. Is there a known conflict issue btwn the 2 programs?

TX for the help.

No. if a film is BD+ it can still be copied to the harddrive, and usually plays in Powerdvd 3319a

What does it mean that the AnyDVD v6.3... ripped BD disc's m2ts file played with PDVD v7.3... has scrambled picture, or no picture at all (black picture) but sound is fine, same thing with Nero Showtime v8.2... or other players upon playback. The file cannot be opened for encoding/editing with the same exact procedure I did other movies. How can I troubleshoot this case?

TX for the help and tips.

What film? If it's BD+ then the picture will play back corrupt unless you try to play the full disc (not just the m2ts file)

It's Superman Returns. The scrambled picture or black picture is when I try to play the m2ts. The disc plays just fine.

what folders do you have in the root of the blu-ray disc? Was Anydvd HD running when you copied the file across to your PC?
What graphics card do you have and what driver is it on?

The disc has aac folder without anyDVD running in the background, and it looks that if anyDVD is running it replaces it with a slysoft folder. I copied the disc to the HDD with ANYDVD. I have Radeon X1800XL catalyst 8.2.

Well I have heard that 8.2 drivers mess things up, and if it doesn't have a BDSVM folder then it's definitely not BD+.
What you might want to do is check the discs that work and and see what video codec they use and then check what codec this disc uses

Back