• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Cannot rip Bourne Supremacy HD DVD

walt12

See logs attached. Using XBox 360 add-on.

Gets about 43% of the way through, then "Problem reading Drive G".Tried the "rename highest XPL file" option, same result.

Have tried IMGBurn, also get an error part way through the image rip.

The drive is fine, have used it to backup some of my other disks. Have I got a dud disk?

Attachments

• AnyDVD_Info_G_BOURNE_SUPREMACY_EU.zip
    20.1 KB · Views: 5
Hi

Must have - ive had similar issues where some disks get to a certain % with the same error

As far as i can see the disks need to be spotless with no scratches at all

I've got the Bourne series also (EU) and they play/rip/copy fine.

No problem here, also using the X-box 360.

Replace the disc ???

Goodluck

OK thanks, will have to return the disk to the retailer and get a replacement.

SvT - did you need to turn on the "rename highest XPL file" option or did it rip fine without it?

I have to check............

EDIT: So I did... The movie plays just fine with and without the rename checkbox. (Yes I did delete the AnyDVD movie folder.).

Goodluck.

Last edited:
I had the exact same problem with Bourne Supremacy. When I ripped on my LG H20L instead of the XBOX drive everything worked fine. In my case it didn't seem to be the disc. There were no visible scratches etc..

Don't know if you have another HD-DVD drive, but if you do, it might be worth a try.

Unfortunately don't have anything else to try it on. Is it just this title, or others as well e.g. the rest of the Bourne series, I don't have any of the others in the series yet to try out.

I only had this problem with this title. All others, including Bourne 1 and 3 worked fine.

Back