• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Vista x64 w/ SATA DVD Roms

mindgrind

Neither AnyDVD or CloneDVD acknoledge that I have DVD drives in my PC since I installed Vista x64 and SATA DVD Roms. has anyone else seen this or know of a solution? Both AnyDVD and CloneDVD and the newest versions.

has anyone else seen this

No. On a Vista 64 bit ultimate edition system here, Anydvd and Clonedvd work perfectly fine with SATA drives.

Neither AnyDVD or CloneDVD acknoledge that I have DVD drives

Based on what information? Do you have an original movie dvd in Anydvd?

I get the message as soon as I install AyDVD that says I do not have any drives installed, and when I browse in clone DVD only the c: shows. I have a Asus M2n-SLI mlb and ASUS DVD-Rom & DVD-Burner.

Yes, I rebooted multiple times and also uninstalled and reinstalled. it seems to be working ok now but the burning is going superslow, I just have to keep working on it.

Thanks for you help!

Did you already install all of your motherboard drivers including the sata controller?

Did you already install all of your motherboard drivers including the sata controller?

"Most" Asus MOBO's do not require that installation but there are several variations of the Asus M2N MOBO. If the SATA Controller drivers were not there, the drives would not be recognized at all.

Last edited:
Back