• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

crashing with Vista

Quiltgal1

I have been dealing with the same thing for over a year. I even tried copying the dvd to my hard drive using just AnyDVD and then trying CloneDVDMobile and it crashes everytime I click on the Video file. I attached a log file to this message I think, not sure if I did it right.

Cheryl

Attachments

• AnyDVD_Info_E_LAKE_HOUSE.zip
    58 KB · Views: 4
I have been dealing with the same thing for over a year. I even tried copying the dvd to my hard drive using just AnyDVD and then trying CloneDVDMobile and it crashes everytime I click on the Video file. I attached a log file to this message I think, not sure if I did it right.

Cheryl

Please do not post in other people's troubleshooting thread unless you wish to assist them. click http://forum.slysoft.com/showpost.php?p=87585&postcount=4 and read fully

You have tabtip.exe running. Disable it.

click http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?p=82877#post82877

Last edited:
Oops, sorry about that! I thought it was the same exact problem. The link you gave me is for disabling a program for laptops, mine is a desktop running Vista. I wrote about this problem last year and got no answers and I was actually glad to see that someone else had the same (or what I thought was the same) problem. I use CloneDVD2 all the time on the same computer with no problems at all, and AnyDVD works perfect as well, but I have never been able to get past selecting the video file with CloneDVDMobile whether reading directly from a DVD or my HD. I get a message that says "CloneDVD mobile Application has stopped working A problem caused the program to stop working correctly. Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available." Well I haven't recieved a solution yet in over a year of trying. I have UAC turned off, I am running in XP compatability mode, I am running as administrator, I would love to hear from someone who has a solution. Thanks!

Cheryl

Ok, I looked at the link again and decided that I need to atleast try this and guess what, it worked! Thank you, thank you, thank you. I didn't realize that this might also be on a desktop computer. I ended up disabling it and no more crashes, whoo hoo!

Cheryl

Back