• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

HD&BD Players.

runbob

I just bought AnyDVDHD and I am pleased at how well it works. The problem is what to play the files on your Hard drive with. I am using an OEM version of PDVD BD&HD 2 channel, it works for now. I payed my $88.00 for the full version only to find out they have dropped the feature that allows hard drive play back, due to copy right issues. Now I am trying to get a refund.
What are we to use to play BD in the future. Nero doesn't work and Arcsoft doesn't do HD on the trail version. I'm not paying to find out it won't play from the hard drive either.

I just bought AnyDVDHD and I am pleased at how well it works. The problem is what to play the files on your Hard drive with. I am using an OEM version of PDVD BD&HD 2 channel, it works for now. I payed my $88.00 for the full version only to find out they have dropped the feature that allows hard drive play back, due to copy right issues. Now I am trying to get a refund.
What are we to use to play BD in the future. Nero doesn't work and Arcsoft doesn't do HD on the trail version. I'm not paying to find out it won't play from the hard drive either.

use imageburn to create UDF iso's from the files in build mode use file system 2.50 or rip the original disks in read mode and create the iso right from the original disk and than mount the iso with DAEMON tools or you can just roll back to an earler version of power dvd like 3319a which allows play back from the files

Stopping AnyDVDHD

Is this how big brother is going to try and stop the use of programs like this? I see that DVDFab has given up on HD. People buying new drives getting new versions of PDVD will be out of luck. I have the LG GGC-H20L, love it, figure it was cheaper to buy hardrives than blank discs.
Where can I find a download copy of build 3319, cyberlink doesn't have a history page like video drivers.
Thanks

Is this how big brother is going to try and stop the use of programs like this? I see that DVDFab has given up on HD. People buying new drives getting new versions of PDVD will be out of luck. I have the LG GGC-H20L, love it, figure it was cheaper to buy hardrives than blank discs.
Where can I find a download copy of build 3319, cyberlink doesn't have a history page like video drivers.
Thanks

check your private messages

Oops

Please resend, I think you ended up in junk and out the door. I get 100+ messenges on how to enlarge and blue pills.
Sorry thanks.

I take it noone knows of a player that still plays the latest bd's from the HDD?

I mean a player that will play BD+ from HDD with mouse support. Have you had luck with 3319a?

I mean a player that will play BD+ from HDD with mouse support. Have you had luck with 3319a?
Not all Blu-ray discs have mouse support no matter what version of PowerDVD you use. That seems to be down to the disc authoring not the player

Back