• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Transformers Cartoon Movie BD+

mick2006

I thought that I had read somwhere that Transformers The Movie (cartoon from like 1986) was BD+. Could someone tell me if it does have BD+. Thanks in advance.

The UK version certainly does.

Most, if not all 2008 discs from Fox have BD+, regardless of the region they are released in.

If you have anydvd it will tell you. Although it can't remove it, it can detect it.

I don't think it has BD+. The company that released it in the UK is Metrodome Distribution (not FOX) so it should not have BD+... unless Metrodome Distribution is owned by FOX? I doubt it though since Sony owns the rights in the US.

Transformers 1986 has no BD+

Most, if not all 2008 discs from Fox have BD+, regardless of the region they are released in.
There are plenty of new Fox titles out with no BD+: Wall Street, Predator, Butch Cassidy & The Sundance Kid, Me Myself & Irene to name a few and all released in 2008.

Transformers 1986 has no BD+

There are plenty of new Fox titles out with no BD+: Wall Street, Predator, Butch Cassidy & The Sundance Kid, Me Myself & Irene to name a few and all released in 2008.

I think they will only use BD+ for new movies not catalogue titles.
Probably would be too expensive for "old" movies...

Back