• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

GameJackal 3.0.0.5 release

Hi
Just wondering why I get the Blue screen of death useing Vista on bootup with new ver of GJ. With the BLUE screen I get the words Maplom.sys ??, had to uninstall GJ to get back into my computer. Thx's for any help that may come my way, and yes I followed the instruction about Vista and GJ to the "T" ---- works fine on XP.

Hi
Just wondering why I get the Blue screen of death useing Vista on bootup with new ver of GJ. With the BLUE screen I get the words Maplom.sys ??, had to uninstall GJ to get back into my computer. Thx's for any help that may come my way, and yes I followed the instruction about Vista and GJ to the "T" ---- works fine on XP.

Is this under Vista 32 or 64?
Also, what was the BSOD message or code?
Also, have you recently patched your machine?

Is this under Vista 32 or 64?
Also, what was the BSOD message or code?
Also, have you recently patched your machine?

Vista 32. I have all the updates and hot fixes, No Codes where present just "Maplom.sys" caused a serious error on a big Blue Screen and it more or less just shut me down. So I uninstalled GJ. I still can't remember how I got back into windows to delete GJ. I would try it again, but I'm still shell shocked at present time maybe I will try it on my other system with Vista and see what happens.

This is to do with a recent update Microsoft is now sending down (KB943899). I have been looking into the cause and an fix for this issue.

This is to do with a recent update Microsoft is now sending down (KB943899). I have been looking into the cause and an fix for this issue.

Thx's for the info, and being my other Vista system (off-line) hasen't been updated I will install the new GJ and see how it goes....CHEERS

Thx's for the info, and being my other Vista system (off-line) hasen't been updated I will install the new GJ and see how it goes....CHEERS

OK got the new ver and everthing is fine at present time, thx's.

Back