• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Feature request: movie-specific settings?

sclaws

I am not aware of a way to do this so I thought I'd post a request for this option. Since some occasional movies require certain settings that may break playback of others, can slysoft consider adding a way to set custom settings when the need arises?

My example refers to a post I made yesterday about MI:3. I cannot get the iso to play using PDVD 3730. A suggestion was made to remove the checkbox for renaming the xpl file (which I will try later tonight), but even if this works it effectively breaks playback for some other titles (BSG S1 HD DVD specifically in my case).

This is where it would be a helpful one option for 'Default' AnyDVD HD settings, then another to specify per-title as needed for situations like this (reference the iso location, set settings, save and play).

Thoughts? Maybe I'm way offbase or beating a dead horse but I didnt see any other similar discussions after a brief search :)

Last edited:
Will HD-DVD be supported much longer though? No as everyone has moved to Blu-Ray.

How is the making of an ISO a problem with AnyDVD HD? AnyDVD HD doesn't make a ISO.

So the issue may be the ISO making program.

Will HD-DVD be supported much longer though? No as everyone has moved to Blu-Ray.

How is the making of an ISO a problem with AnyDVD HD? AnyDVD HD doesn't make a ISO.

So the issue may be the ISO making program.

The capability would not be specific to iso playback. Whether its an iso, folders or optical (HD or Blu ray) the possible need for specific settings at times would still remain. At least thats the motivation behind the request.

Wouldn't be needed on Blu-ray, the only thing with Blu-ray you can alter is whether you need to set the 'Remove region code' manually or automatically

Wouldn't be needed on Blu-ray, the only thing with Blu-ray you can alter is whether you need to set the 'Remove region code' manually or automatically

Ok...so I'm sensing that the return on implementation of this concept would be low due to HD DVD's demise. Thx for the responses!

Back