• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

30 days of night crc error

Status
Not open for further replies.

asassyn

anydvd or clonedvd is not working for me either when i tried to record 30 days of night. It kept stopping around 78% with like 7 minutes left, i remember seeing cycle redundancy error 1 time and file errors the other times...Help???

anydvd or clonedvd is not working for me either when i tried to record 30 days of night. It kept stopping around 78% with like 7 minutes left, i remember seeing cycle redundancy error 1 time and file errors the other times...Help???

Do not post in other people's troubleshooting thread please unless you wish to assist them please. click http://forum.slysoft.com/showpost.php?p=87585&postcount=4 and read fully. Thank you

a) Ensure Anydvd is running.
b) Put the problematic original disc in your optical drive/reader. Wait for Anydvd to scan the disc.
c) Right click the red fox icon on your toolbar.
d) Select "Create Logfile"
e) Wait for Anydvd to create a log file.
f) A pop-up screen will appear. Take note of the location where Anydvd created the logfile and the logfile's name. Click "ok".
g) Go to your My Documents folder
h) You will see a zip file called "Anydvd_Info_titleofmydisc.zip" (or something similar; see step f)
i) When replying or posting in the Slysoft forums, look for the icon that looks like
attach.gif

j) If you don't see that paperclip icon, click the "go advanced" button. You should see that icon now. Click the paperclip.
k) A small pop-up screen should appear (if it doesn't please ensure your browser is enabled to allow pop-ups from the Slysoft forums)
l) Click the "Browse" button, and locate and select the .zip file you created.
m) click "upload"

2) Download Nero cd-dvd speed. It's a free program. With Anydvd running in the background, select the tab labeled "scandisc". Select the appropriate drive letter, and click "start". If Nero cd-dvd speed reports read errors, your disc is (probably) bad and needs to be exchanged--even if it plays fine (or your optical drive could be slowly dying).

30 days of night

I tried the Nero-cd/dvd speed test, i received an unrecovered read error... (031100) But i can try another 30 days of night disc since it is released 2day..

I tried the Nero-cd/dvd speed test, i received an unrecovered read error... (031100) But i can try another 30 days of night disc since it is released 2day..

More than likely you have a bad original disc.

30 days of night

clone dvd worked i went and rented it it copied with no problems....

30 days of night

I finally got 30 days of night copied.. clone dvd worked fine.. try renting it i wouldnt spend money buying it just to find out you have a bad master disc...

from http://forum.slysoft.com/showpost.php?p=51369&postcount=3

"The idea behind AnyDVD is that the OWNER of a LEGALLY BOUGHT DVD has the right to PROTECT HIS OR HER PROPERTY*. This includes the BACKING UP of said PROPERTY.
Using or promoting the use of ILLEGAL DOWNLOAD SITES and the COPYING of RENTED DVD's are NOT SUPPORTED.
OWNER's RIGHTs ARE.
This topic along with that of CRACKS is NOT TO BE TOLERATED!"

Thread closed. :policeman:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back