• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Is there a trial period of the HD option ?

madbrain

I am a registered licensee of AnyDVD for over one year. Today I bought an HD-DVD reader/Blu-ray burner (LG GGW-H20L). I wasn't aware that the support for HD was a separate option in AnyDVD until I noted that the HD support was disabled in my copy of AnyDVD . Is there any way for me to try this option to make sure it meets my needs before I purchase it ?

Was using HD in trial mode, really liked it so I decided to pay for the both, was around £60. Very happy with the HD part, works very well with Blu Ray and HD DVD discs. I had an issue with PowerDVD not playing back HD content as I didnt have a HD display connected to my Nvidia 8800GTS, as soon as AnyDVDHD kicked in my problems were solved. I don't need to explain you can rip the discs to your computer aswell!!!

The best £60 I have spent for a long time!! Go for it mate.

I am a registered licensee of AnyDVD for over one year. Today I bought an HD-DVD reader/Blu-ray burner (LG GGW-H20L). I wasn't aware that the support for HD was a separate option in AnyDVD until I noted that the HD support was disabled in my copy of AnyDVD . Is there any way for me to try this option to make sure it meets my needs before I purchase it ?

You can try to remove your Anydvd license key (keep it backed up safely though). If you are able to then use Anydvd without your trial period being expired, you will be able to test Anydvd HD. If Anydvd says your trial period is expired at that point, then the answer is no.

You can try to remove your Anydvd license key (keep it backed up safely though). If you are able to then use Anydvd without your trial period being expired, you will be able to test Anydvd HD. If Anydvd says your trial period is expired at that point, then the answer is no.

I uninstalled AnyDVD and removed the key. After reboot unfortunately, AnyDVD says that my trial period has expired :-(. I reinstalled my key and I will purchase the HD upgrade, but I hope you provide a refund if HD does not work for me since I was never able to try it.

I uninstalled AnyDVD and removed the key. After reboot unfortunately, AnyDVD says that my trial period has expired :-(. I reinstalled my key and I will purchase the HD upgrade, but I hope you provide a refund if HD does not work for me since I was never able to try it.

That would be up to Slysoft's discretion if they do or do not provide a refund. I wouldn't automatically assume they will.

As I don't work for nor represent Slysoft, I won't be providing any refunds. I recommend you contact Slysoft first if you're expecting a refund.

Last edited:
Back