• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Double Sided DVD

smokehouse

I own a DVD that is Double sided and would like to back it up using CloneDVD. Is is possible for me to put both sides of the DVD on one DVD? If so how?

I own a DVD that is Double sided and would like to back it up using CloneDVD. Is is possible for me to put both sides of the DVD on one DVD? If so how?

Not with Slysoft or Elaborate Bytes software. You can rip the discs to your HDD with Slysoft & Elaborate Bytes software but you'll need to use another program to merge the two rips onto one one-sided disc.

I did rip them to a file on my HDD using slysoft. Can anybody recommend a program to join them?

Last edited:
I did rip them to a file on my HDD using slysoft. Can anybody recommend a program to join them?

Offhand programs that come to mind that will handle DVD rips are DVD Shrink and Nero Vision. DVD Shrink will read IFOs while Nero Vision treats the VOBs as separate video files. I'd go with DVD Shrink over Nero Vision.

Last edited:
Combine a 2 sided DVD

If you rip both sides of the disk, how do you combine them into one? The name of the VST files change or you have to change them to put them into one folder. If I have a series 2 sided disc how do I combine to look like a regular dvd with menus?

If you rip both sides of the disk, how do you combine them into one? The name of the VST files change or you have to change them to put them into one folder. If I have a series 2 sided disc how do I combine to look like a regular dvd with menus?

This tutorial explains the process step by step.
Combine w/Shrink

DVD2One supports these double-sided discs (I think?)

Back