• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

CloneDVD2 configuration

Klickety-Klack

First, let me say I LOVE this program together with AnyDVD, as a registered user since way back last year. Everything is seamless and runs perfectly with very rare exceptions.

It's a minor issue, but there's one thing I've never been able to get working 100%, and that is the sounds setup. All there has ever been is the COMPLETED sound. I cannot get the Operation Failed sound alert to work, nor the waiting for disc change.

As to sheep elimination, how does one go about changing the animation?
If it can be done, I'd rather have the video bitrate display running. Have I missed something somewhere? Please feel free to Scold Vigorously, but please tell me where to look.

Thanks! :bowdown: :bowdown:

Back