• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

My problem with "No Reservations"

perryking

I had the same problem at the same point in the process. I finaly just copied the main title only. And I also tried made a copy using Clone CD. I did make one or two copies where the movie played with some breakup and on the menu (on the copy) where you choose widescreen or full screen, only the wide screen was there. ?? wasted a few disk fooling around with it. But managed to get at least one copy of just the movie only somehow. Perry

I had the same problem

Given the fact the person whose thread you posted in did not provide any error message nor any other troubleshooting information, you cannot reach that conclusion with any amount of certainty. Please click http://forum.slysoft.com/showpost.php?p=87585&postcount=4 and read fully.
Thank you

1) Ensure you're using the lastest version of Anydvd. Check the sticky at the top of this forum.

2) a) Ensure Anydvd is running.
b) Put the problematic original disc in your optical drive/reader. Wait for Anydvd to scan the disc.
c) Right click the red fox icon on your toolbar.
d) Select "Create Logfile"
e) Wait for Anydvd to create a log file.
f) A pop-up screen will appear. Take note of the location where Anydvd created the logfile and the logfile's name. Click "ok".
g) Go to your My Documents folder
h) You will see a zip file called "Anydvd_Info_titleofmydisc.zip" (or something similar; see step f)
i) When replying or posting in the Slysoft forums, look for the icon that looks like
attach.gif

j) If you don't see that paperclip icon, click the "go advanced" button. You should see that icon now. Click the paperclip.
k) A small pop-up screen should appear (if it doesn't please ensure your browser is enabled to allow pop-ups from the Slysoft forums)
l) Click the "Browse" button, and locate and select the .zip file you created.
m) click "upload"

3. State the full a)error message(s) you encountered (click "details"), b)tell us what program(s) you were using when you received the error message(s), and c) describe in detail what you were doing when you received the error message(s). What problem are you having exactly?

4 ) What blank media are you using? Specify a) brand name b)type (-R, +R, -RW, +RW, RAM, DL, etc.) c)media code, d) capacity/size, e) batch codes/serial codes (often found printed on the inner plastic hub of the blank disc), and f)country (factory information would be great as well, if possible) where the media was made (look on the physical packaging; do not rely on programs to accurately give you this information).

If you don't know how to obtain media codes, you may find the following programs useful:

http://dvd.identifier.cdfreaks.com and http://www.dvdinfopro.com/

5) At what speed are you burning your blank media?

Last edited:
I know exactly where my system and DVDclone said it could not read and it was at the same point he listed. That's all I said. So your not in the position to know otherwise, either.

I know exactly where my system and DVDclone

You are using Clonedvd, right?

said it could not read and it was at the same point he listed.

There's no error message. You have no way of knowing whether you have the same issue. You have not provided a full error message either.

So your not in the position to know otherwise, either.

No. I am in the position of knowing that you have no idea whether the issue you're having is the same--much less, whether the cause is the same. If you don't know, then don't post in another person's troubleshooting thread please. Otherwise, doing so will simply cause more confusion for those attempting to troubleshoot (namely me) and also possibly confuse the original poster. Create your own thread instead, and request troubleshooting help. Thank you

By the way, Clonecd can not produce a "movie only" backup, and "break up" or pixellation is typically indicative of a bad burn (or a media/compatibility issue with your standalone dvd player). If you would like to try to resolve what problem(s) you may be experiencing, then please answer the questions (follow the steps) that I asked in my initial reply, and I (or others) will try to assist you.

Last edited:
Yes I used CloneDVD2 and AnyDVD6.3.1.5. (sorry) and yes it hung up at 53%. and would not copy. Tried three times.( and once more on two other computers, always the same result, stoped at the same place on all of them) Original diskDisk brand new, no scrathes. Stoped at 53%. And Yes then I used cloneCD to "copy a CD" to a double layer disk. That did not work out. Then I used AnyDVD and DVDcopy5 (Roxio) to make a Double Layer copy , but the copy only had the wide screen version on it, the full screen title was missing. Only reason I jumped in here was to let the OP know, and others, that I had similar issues with the same disk. I.e I was trying to help him, and others know there may be a problem here, that it was just not only his problem.

In any case I never was able to make a succsessfull copy of the full original disk, and on a system that has always been able to copy any DVD tried for the last 2 Years. So I gave up, since I at least had the main title. Anyway just hoping this is not a sign of things to come. Interested to see if others report the same problem (or similair). PK

Yes I used CloneDVD2 and AnyDVD6.3.1.5. (sorry) and yes it hung up at 53%. and would not copy.

I would need to know the full error message if you would like me to attempt to resolve this issue in addition to provide the Anydvd log (.zip file)

Original diskDisk brand new, no scrathes. Stoped at 53%.

A disc that is brand new and has no scratches (much less if the disc plays fine) does not indicate that the original disc is not faulty in some manner. This is a common mistake that people make.

And Yes then I used cloneCD to "copy a CD" to a double layer disk. That did not work out.

When using Clonecd, click http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=327 and follow the steps as they are listed (please make note of the blank media that you should be using, in addition to burn speed, and changing booktype before burning)

Then I used AnyDVD and DVDcopy5 (Roxio) to make a Double Layer copy

When using third party programs it's best to rip first with Clonedvd--and then use that rip as the source instead of the original disc.

Anyway just hoping this is not a sign of things to come.

Of course not. Others here have had no issues with this disc at all. Clams Canino used Dvd Shrink and Anydvd without issue (Anydvd ripper or Clonedvd is required before using Shrink). tebugg had no issues with Anydvd ripper, and Fred0149 and Zeta had no issues with Clonedvd.

The fact is Anydvd handles this disc perfectly fine.

click http://forum.slysoft.com/showpost.php?p=90447&postcount=2
click http://forum.slysoft.com/showpost.php?p=90445&postcount=1
click http://forum.slysoft.com/showpost.php?p=91199&postcount=6
etc.

Interested to see if others report the same problem (or similair).

Not unless there was a bad production run on this disc

Last edited:
There should be no issues with this disc. I took a look at it. If people are having problems they must post log files.

Problems are likely caused by a bad disc, a picky or dying DVD drive or problematic filters installed (ie InCD, Roxio/Sonic DLA, Drag-to-Disc, etc)

no issue with US version. no hickup at 53% and no problems otherwise eitehr.
Poster has a bad disk. Over the years I have seen plenty of disks that even though brand new have manufactur defect.

Back