• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Creating HD ISOs

Shizam

Hi All,
I'm sure there is already a post for this but the search won't allow me to do 'ISO' which makes it hard to find :) How can I make ISO images of my already ripped HD-DVDs and BD discs, I googled a bit and found software to make ISO images from a disc but how can I make ISO images from directories I already have.

Thanks,
Sam

Hi All,
I'm sure there is already a post for this but the search won't allow me to do 'ISO' which makes it hard to find :) How can I make ISO images of my already ripped HD-DVDs and BD discs, I googled a bit and found software to make ISO images from a disc but how can I make ISO images from directories I already have.

Thanks,
Sam

yes use image burn in build mode for existing folders make sure you use file system 2.5 and use UDF not iso under options and than mount with daemon tools,you will be good to go

Solid,
Thanks guys, I'm fine tuning my audio path and want to use the latest version of PDVD, see if it helps.

Sam

vc1conv problem

Im trying to use vc1conv but everytime i load the file, it says "cannot convert bitstream"

Solid,
Thanks guys, I'm fine tuning my audio path and want to use the latest version of PDVD, see if it helps.

Sam

I found the sound on the newist version much better.

I found the sound on the newist version much better.

I would have to agree. I think they stopped down converting everything finally. I was watching The Prestige on Blu-ray last night with the LPCM track and there was a noticeable difference from the last time I watched it. Given the amount of grief I give Cyberlink, here's credit where credit's due. They actually managed to improve something. :D

Back