• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

my subtitle problem with Rendition

mac007

About Rendition.When using any dvd ripper, the copy appears fine. When you import the files to burn, that also apperas fine. The burn will complete when you import with nero. But when watching the movie, you won't be able to understand a portion of it, because you don't have the subtitles enabled. I am trying one last time so I can send a copy of the files to slysoft. The problem is solved. After ripping with any dvd. Go to shrink, import files. Your backup will come out perfect.

Last edited:
About Rendition.When using any dvd ripper, the copy appears fine. When you import the files to burn, that also apperas fine. The burn will complete when you import with nero. But when watching the movie, you won't be able to understand a portion of it, because you don't have the subtitles enabled. I am trying one last time so I can send a copy of the files to slysoft.

Do not post in other people's troubleshooting threads unless you wish to assist them. click http://forum.slysoft.com/showpost.php?p=87585&postcount=4 and read fully please. Thank you

Anydvd doesn't affect subtitles at all. So sending files is pointless. Your problem has nothing to do with Anydvd.

Your problem is any number of the following:

1) you didn't choose to backup subtitles in your reauthoring or burning program

2) your playback software or your standalone dvd player is having issues

3) you didn't select the appropriate subtitles in your playback software or when using your remote on your standalone dvd player (cycle through the various subtitle options using the subtitle button on your remote--or the button that lets you cycle through subtitles)

4) you didn't choose to keep the original disc's main menu in addition to the subtitles (see #1)

Last edited:
Back