• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

MAC OS X Version???

Joe Mama

Wow, a little nervous, it's my first post. When can we expect a MAC version of this very sleek program?? :clap: I had to get rid of Windows for something more stable and just realized i can't use AnyDvd, please help a MAC user.

Wow, a little nervous, it's my first post. When can we expect a MAC version of this very sleek program?? :clap: I had to get rid of Windows for something more stable and just realized i can't use AnyDvd, please help a MAC user.

Never James said it was too much trouble.

Never James said it was too much trouble.

Are you sure that is the "final" answer? I am sure there a bunch of users out there that would maybe even pay more than usual for the chance at a MAC version??

We are used to paying more anyway, hey it's a MAC. :agree:

Oopps and I thought i had looked through everything, well i guess not. Any ideas as what to use then? DVDFab? Any ideas on that one?

Oopps and I thought i had looked through everything, well i guess not. Any ideas as what to use then? DVDFab? Any ideas on that one?

Well, you can use AnyDVD if you have Windows XP or another Windows OS installed and use BootCamp on your Mac system or you can try Parallels for Mac or VMware Fusion.

Well, you can use AnyDVD if you have Windows XP or another Windows OS installed and use BootCamp on your Mac system or you can try Parallels for Mac or VMware Fusion.

Oh yeah I guess a dual boot would work. I will check into it and see, that might be the way to go. I will check into DVDFAB too. Thanks for the input.

Back