• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

James and Peer....

Clams

Based on Peer's Doom9 post, I made a $50 bet with someone (who is totally ignorant of the existance of AnyDVD) that BD+ will be completely broken and rendered impotent with 90 days of today.

Please don't let me down. :D

-W (only backs horses he expects to win)

Based on Peer's Doom9 post, I made a $50 bet with someone (who is totally ignorant of the existance of AnyDVD) that BD+ will be completely broken and rendered impotent with 90 days of today.

Please don't let me down. :D

-W (only backs horses he expects to win)

Not a very fair bet if they don't already know about AnyDVD to begin with. Tsk tsk... :p

With BD having sadly won the High Definition Format War of 2007-2008 I'm sure this applies added pressure for them to break BD+ but I also see it as more of a reason to not rush the release AnyDVD HD updates that fully handle BD+ until they have as many of the kinks worked out as possible.

Hi James and Peer,

Some stranger bet me $50 that you guys would defeat BD+ within the next 90 days. Please delay the BD+ release of Anydvd HD. ;)

Thank you,

P.S. Don't tell that Clams Canino guy, o.k.? :D

Last edited:
Bah, 50 bucks? That'll maybe buy a tank of gas these days in the US. Now, if it was 50 euro then you'd have something. :D

May I have a link to discussed post, cannot seem to find it.

That must be it, thank you.

I must have jumped to conclusions, thought peer had announced BD+ was compromised....thought why the hell anounce it on doom9 first.

He must be fed up with people on this forum getting overexcited

Still "having most of the BD+ code done" sounds promising

I reckon 90 days is a safe bet. I'll take it if anyone's offering

Slyfolk, anything we can do to help other than leave you alone and let you crack this monster?

Slyfolk, anything we can do to help other than leave you alone and let you crack this monster?

Ding ding ding. We have a winner! :D I'm sure they have enough pressure to get it done. Any inquiries and other posts about it in this forum aren't going to make any difference as to the final outcome.

I'm sure they have enough pressure to get it done. Any inquiries and other posts about it in this forum aren't going to make any difference as to the final outcome.

Are we there yet?

Are we there yet?

Are we there yet?

:p

as someone who has lived in the usa and currently hops between england and france i can say that:

50usd = 33e = 25ukp = half a tank of diesel in england (a bit more than half a tank of petrol)

50e = 74usd = 37ukp = a tank of diesel in france (a bit less than half a tank of petrol)

so how much is a tank of gas (petrol) in the usa now? i left california about 3 years ago.

Last edited:
He must be fed up with people on this forum getting overexcited

Still "having most of the BD+ code done" sounds promising

I reckon 90 days is a safe bet. I'll take it if anyone's offering

That was my take. Given what I think I know... 90 days sounded like a safe bet to me.

-W

Back