• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Hillsong DVD - Live worship for Kids

plasmagrid

Ok, I picked up the new version today and still can't copy VOBs to HDD. Getting CRC error. Have XP with 2gs mem 120g HDD with 7g free. I can copy other DVD VOBs fine.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_Info_D_HKJIMS.zip
    73.8 KB · Views: 7
Ok, I picked up the new version today and still can't copy VOBs to HDD. Getting CRC error. Have XP with 2gs mem 120g HDD with 7g free. I can copy other DVD VOBs fine.

I really can't see anything out of the norm from the logs. The disc has no CSS, no RCE protection and no structural protection. It'll play in every region other than Region 7. You should be able to make a backup w/o even using AnyDVD.

Having said that could you please try unchecking the Remove annoying adverts and trailers option and see what happens?

Also download Nero CD-DVD Speed. It's a free program. With AnyDVD running in the background, select the ScanDisc tab. Select the appropriate drive letter, and click Start. If Nero CD-DVD Speed reports read errors, your disc is (probably) bad and needs to be exchanged. A disc may appear fine and actually be bad.

Hillsong DVD - Live worship for Kids - UPDATE

Ok, great support from Slysoft.
Found out disk is not protected and should have been able to copy it

Once I updated the Firmware DVD drive can copy it now
For my further learning experience, Why ?

Back