• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Movie: The Brave One (J. Foster) - not working with 6.3.1.5 ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tall_bear

Hi!
Is anyone aware of a new protection on the german (Region 2) rental version ("Verleih-Version") of Jodie Foster's new The brave one... ("Die Fremde in Dir").
The disk is identified by N2A/Z50 Y13929.
After ripping 9% it stops complaining about an error with "FileIO 3 VTS_01_1.VOB 674723840 530432":(
At least the message displayed very much resembles the error message with the Ratatouille Bonus DVD.
I'm looking forward to your feedback!

Attachments

• AnyDVD_Info_F_THE_BRAVE_ONE.zip
    72.8 KB · Views: 7
well... at least not in the standard setting.
Disabling the AI search as mentioned in a
thread i just noticed also did not solved
the problem...
Similar error message, different file
FileIO VTS_02_1.VOB 768839680 307200 :doh:

A FileIO 3 error is a read error and is generally indicative of a bad disc.

This disc has no structural protection and the A.I. Scanner is not used so even if you disabled the scanner it should make no difference.

Only one thing stood out when I scanned through your logs:

set streaming failed, sense 5:21:0

I don't believe that I've ever seen this failure message before and am unsure as to its meaning.

Please download Nero CD-DVD Speed (freeware). Run the program, and select the ScanDisc tab. Select the drive the original disc is in and click Start. If you get errors, then you may have a bad disc.

There is nothing special on this disc protection-wise from looking at your logs.

Yes, but I'd be willing to bet you backed up a Region 1 release of the movie from looking at your username.

The OP is trying to back up a release that is locked to Region 2 & Region 5.

Anydvd status info indicates no protection other than CSS. This individual has Incd on his or her system, and this person also appears to be requesting help with a rental disc. While I appreciate German laws may differ from where I am, I find myself unable to assist further.

Last edited:
Anydvd status info indicates no protection other than CSS. This individual has Incd on his or her system, and this person also appears to be requesting help with a rental disc. While I appreciate German laws may differ from where I am, I find myself unable to assist further.

Wow. How in heck did I miss that? :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back