• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Can't get the movie "No Reservations" to burn with AnyDVD

matrixwpfs

sorry if this concern has already been posted but i looked all over and could not find anything on it van anyone help it stops about 53% in heres the log file

Attachments

• AnyDVD_Info_E_NO_RESERVATIONS.zip
    108.2 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
sorry if this concern has already been posted but i looked all over and could not find anything on it van anyone help it stops about 53% in

This disc was released as a two-sided DVD with the FF version on Side A and the WS version on Side B. I believe the bonus features were nearly nonexistent. Maybe one 12 minute featurette. There should be absolutely no problems with this discs. If I recall there was no protection other than CSS.

You probably found no discussion on the movie because no one reported problems.

Please do the following:

1) a) Ensure Anydvd is running.
b) Put the problematic original disc in your optical drive/reader. Wait for Anydvd to scan the disc.
c) Right click the red fox icon on your toolbar.
d) Select "Create Logfile"
e) Wait for Anydvd to create a log file.
f) A pop-up screen will appear. Take note of the location where Anydvd created the logfile and the logfile's name. Click "ok".
g) Go to your My Documents folder
h) You will see a zip file called "Anydvd_Info_titleofmydisc.zip" (or something similar; see step f)
i) When replying or posting in the Slysoft forums, look for the icon that looks like
attach.gif

j) If you don't see that paperclip icon, click the "go advanced" button. You should see that icon now. Click the paperclip.
k) A small pop-up screen should appear (if it doesn't please ensure your browser is enabled to allow pop-ups from the Slysoft forums)
l) Click the "Browse" button, and locate and select the .zip file you created.
m) click "upload"

2) State the full a)error message(s) you encountered (click "details"), b)tell us what program(s) you were using when you received the error message(s), and c) describe in detail what you were doing when you received the error message(s). What problem are you having exactly?

no reservations problem

ive sent my log file to sly soft and they havent responed and its been a week the only other time ive had a movie problem was mr wood cock and that was fixed with the 6.3.1.4 beta version and now im on 6.3.1.5. its not a 2 sided disk both options are on one side and you pick in the menu. anyone else have any ideas???

. anyone else have any ideas???

No, because you didn't provide the information that Drinklyeanddie requested
Any attempt to troubleshoot is pretty pointless unless you provide the information from points #1 and #2.

Last edited:
ive sent my log file to sly soft and they havent responed and its been a week the only other time ive had a movie problem was mr wood cock and that was fixed with the 6.3.1.4 beta version and now im on 6.3.1.5. its not a 2 sided disk both options are on one side and you pick in the menu. anyone else have any ideas???

My apologies. You are absolutely correct. It is a one-sided disc with the FF and WS versions selectable when you hit Play from the Title Menu. I confused this release with another release that was two-sided. I double-checked with a friend who bought No Reservations.

There really should be no issues with this and AnyDVD. AnyDVD 6.3.1.5 was released on February 6th, 2008 and No Reservations was released on February 12, 2008. I personally know someone who backed up this disc with absolutely no problems.

In order for anyone here to help you then you will have to post your log files here in the forum. Follow the directions I already posted to do that. Otherwise all I can tell you is that there should be no problems with the disc.

Last edited:
No issues at all backing up the WS version of No Reservations using AnyDVD 6.3.1.5 and CloneDVD 2.9.1.5 :rock:

please send me a pm with yout ticket #, I'll check.

zero problems ripping full disk. playable as full disk with menus and full or wide format. I personally pulled of wide main movie .

heres the log file

its under attatchments

Attachments

• AnyDVD_Info_E_NO_RESERVATIONS.zip
    108.2 KB · Views: 4
its under attatchments

1) Download Nero cd-dvd speed. It's a free program. With Anydvd running in the background, select the tab labeled "scandisc". Select the appropriate drive letter, and click "start". If Nero cd-dvd speed reports read errors, your disc is (probably) bad and needs to be exchanged--even if it plays fine (or your optical drive could be slowly dying).

2) State the full a)error message(s) you encountered (click "details"), b)tell us what program(s) you were using when you received the error message(s), and c) describe in detail what you were doing when you received the error message(s). What problem are you having exactly?

Back