• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

American Gangster

tmckin1211

Does anyone know why the unrated version will not play on a computer with or without AnyDvd. Also does anyone know which number to select if you only want copy the "Movie Only" extended version.

Does anyone know why the unrated version will not play on a computer with or without AnyDvd. Also does anyone know which number to select if you only want copy the "Movie Only" extended version.

It plays on mine but I noticed the warning also under the unrated version.

40151825me1.png

What PC DVD Player program do you use? Did you have to use AnyDvd on to watch it?

I used the Samsung 203N, I can try my BenQ 1620 & LG H55L too if you need me to but I think nothing will change. I used WMP 11 in Vista.

I used the Samsung 203N, I can try my BenQ 1620 & LG H55L too if you need me to but I think nothing will change. I used WMP 11 in Vista.

I used both PowerDvd and Dvd X player, I will switch to from my Sony to my Plextor. Does AnyDvd have to be on?

The Plextor worked with AnyDvd on. Thanks.

You won't know which number to select in CloneDVD to copy the unrated version "Move Only" would you?

I thought of another problem, if the Sony can't play it, then I can't use the Sony to burn to Plextor. Does that sound right?

My original disc (2) and back ups play fine in my computer, Im running XP Media Edition OS

Summary for drive G: (AnyDVD 6.3.1.5)
SONY DVD RW DRU-840A SS01 DEC18 ,2006
Drive (Hardware) Region: 1

Media is a DVD.
Booktype: dvd-rom (version 1), Layers: 2 (opposite)
Size of first Layer: 2028448 sectors (3961 MBytes)
Total size: 4056886 sectors (7923 MBytes)

Video DVD (or CD) label: ASDF
Media is CSS protected!
Video Standard: NTSC
Media is locked to region(s): 1!

RCE protection not found.
Structural copy protection not found.
Changed firstplay: Jump directly to TitleMenu!
Autorun not found on Video DVD.
Bad sector protection not found.
Emulating RPC-2 drive with region 1!:rock:

Thanks for your help, I am just going to burn the whole thing on my other computer.

Back