• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

[Blu-ray] Welcome to the Jungle - Problem!

Xtrap1979

Hi,
there seems to be a problem with this movie since most people only get to the selection menu.
I found a thread in the German subforum so I decided to ask here as well.
I don't have the movie yet but I planned to get it until I heard about the problems.
Can anyone help here?
Thanx

Could it have something to do with the new keys??

Here's the logfile
The movie freezes at the menu selection.
You can't select anything.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_Info_F_RUNDOWN_P1_SPITASLA.zip
    27.9 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
I think that is a Blu ray 1.1 .I had also roblem with this Blu rays. I think PowerDVD 3319a is not handeling them correctly. Try making an ISO using the new Imageburn and mount it with Daemon tools and use PowerDVD 3156. It should work.

I think that is a Blu ray 1.1 .I had also roblem with this Blu rays. I think PowerDVD 3319a is not handeling them correctly. Try making an ISO using the new Imageburn and mount it with Daemon tools and use PowerDVD 3156. It should work.

Ok thanks.
Just one question where do I choose the UDF 2,5 file format in imgburn?
I have the most recent version.

I will try 3730 on a new partition.
However, I haven't managed to build a succesful ISO with ImgBurn.
PDVD always comes up with unsupported file type. I used to build mode from folder. I also have an image made with clone cd but I can't mount it. The file type *.dvd is not support by Daemon tools and there wasn't an option to creat a .ccd file.
What ImgBurn version and what settings did you use?

Ive not had problems with iso files and works fine even with 3730 which i recomend as the sound is much better.
make sure u select udf only when you create your iso using imgburn.

also try with and without anydvd hd loaded buring and playing. you get mixed results sometimes.

Not done blu ray yet, that please ive yet to experiance.

I managed to merge my files created with clone cd and mount them. It seems to work. However, I wasn't able to check, if the order of the single files was correct (since it was 40 1 gig files).
I will need to update to 3070 in order to play it though. I will install a second partition so I can choose when booting. So i only need to boot the second installation when wanting to watch newer flicks...

I upgraded to 3070.
Finally I was able to create the ISO.
I seemd to work until the menu appears.
Still the same problem.
Anyone have a solution to this?

I used TSremux to watch the movie.
At least it worked that way...

Back