• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

BD+, 3319a and a hard drive???

feldergarb

Trying to get this "BD+ from hard drive" working. The image is terribly distorted/pixelated with green banding etc. I have tried both from the hard drive with the full files/structure and from an iso with the same outcome. I'm using build 3319a of pdvd.

lol

Anydvd wasn't able to copy any bd + disks and get them to play from the hard drive that I'm aware of. Gone Baby Gone BD + R1 any dvd asked for an update and it's already the latest. So it said it couldn't decrypt Gone Baby Gone. I made an iso but it won't play with any version of Power DVD and I have them all.

Yes it can, it's just that you can't play them back on a set top player. I havn't got that particular movie, but all my BD+ films play back fine from the harddrive with 3319a. make sure you've copied over the BDSVM folder as well. If youve let your powerdvd update to anything later than 3319a then you will have problems playing BD+

Gone Baby Gone BD + R1

AnyDvd says it needs to be updated when you put his disk in.
Then it says it can't Remove decryption. It can't even read the Blu
Ray disk . Now that's a Blu Ray Plus disk. You can make an iso with any DVD running or not but the iso is nothing but crap.

Without ANYDVD

The original plays perfectly without anydvd running. AnyDVD can't do this Blu Ray....it's a real Blu Ray Plus not some imaginary one you're using. Go buy it and try.

BUT 3319a HANGS

3319A hangs in most of my movie playback and in the case of Enemy of the State it hangs in the same place everytime and wont recover in somecases. I have to close PDVD and reopen, very FLAKEY! Unless someone out there has a fix that would be COOL! But I'm not holding my breath. What happens when Blueray is the only game left? I have a feeling thats when they are REALLY going to stick it to us. Maybe DVD is the way to go. Another case of the Hollywood Secret Service clamping down on technology.

Soundsnake8

yeah i had to reboot

won't take long to damage a machine at that rate...you running xp?...

The original plays perfectly without anydvd running. AnyDVD can't do this Blu Ray....it's a real Blu Ray Plus not some imaginary one you're using. Go buy it and try.

I have plenty of BD+ films just not that one which I'd already stated, so I'm not backing up imaginary discs at all. And all the BD+ discs I have I can play the backups of from the hard drive using 3319a

then why?

I have plenty of BD+ films just not that one which I'd already stated, so I'm not backing up imaginary discs at all. And all the BD+ discs I have I can play the backups of from the hard drive using 3319a

Does ANYDVD ask for a nonexistant update then after trying to update
says removal of protection disabled on GONE BABY GONE R1 BD+
WONT PLAY...CAN'Y COPY...MAKE AN ISO....NO PLAY...PDVD 3319a to power dvd latest
You can play this disk but copies are dead....Does AnyDvd say it can't decrypt your other blu ray disks like it says here!...if not then this is the first real one...never had a disk i couldn't play till this one....so called BD + IS JUST GETTING STARTED

Last edited:
Maybe you could post the log files from Anydvd HD so they can see what it's doing and try to fix it.
If Anydvd HD is stating it can't remove the encryption then I wouldn't expect copies to work as they haven't had the encryption removed.
On my other BD+ discs it has no problems with decrypting the AACS, just can't remove the BD+

Later

When I get the time I'll go on my machine and put the disk in and copy the screen shots as ANYDVD reacts to the disk.

or get Anydvd to create the log file and post it up so the guys here can work on fixing it

And find that he blocked the update from happening so it was unable to acquire an unknown key from the AnyDVD server? :D I think you'll find that's the most likely explanation.

And find that he blocked the update from happening so it was unable to acquire an unknown key from the AnyDVD server? :D I think you'll find that's the most likely explanation.

Fully agree :)

yup

Firewall was blocking the program...no problem now backups working fine now...lol...figures....I reset the firewall when I was using peer to peer to get Power DVD 3319a....forgot to reset it...Thanks Peer

Henry David Thorough had it right...."simplify, simplify, simplify." :) It's always the one thing you overlook. At least it's working for you now.

lol yeah

Henry David Thorough had it right...."simplify, simplify, simplify." :) It's always the one thing you overlook. At least it's working for you now.

forgot i went searching for that downgrade to power dvd, sad really when a downgrade is better,

forgot i went searching for that downgrade to power dvd, sad really when a downgrade is better,

That's not Slysoft's fault, but, yes, it is sad. Cyberlink has really fallen over with regard to PowerDVD Ultra IMO. It sucks that there's not a better product on the market else I'd replace it in a heartbeat. Arcsoft's program had promise but never lived up to it. Ah well, hopefully now Cyberlink can focus on improving their blu-ray support.

Back