• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

does wmp11 play blu-ray or HD movies?

Status
Not open for further replies.

oluvinu

i have found a few blu-ray and hd movies for download off of p2p programs and a few torrents. No lol i dont mind the wait for a torrent download and the p2p was not long at all!!!

i just want to stream from my laptop to the 1080p hdtv i have.( already know how to make tv into monitor).

i would have the blu-ray and hd movies on the hdd (500GB). If WMP11 does not play it.... what players can i download that will play the format ...or can i convert to a playable format ?

thx for any help

wmp11 play blu-ray and hd movies?

all i want to do is play the blu-ray and HD movies i have backed up on my harddrive( i preffer the harddrive to storing my movies on disc). will wmp11 play blu-ray or HD movies ? if not what Media player can i download to play BLU-RAY and HD movies ???

i have made my 55 inch tv into a monitor so i would stream to tv from hard drive.

if i can get this to work i would then like to have my xbox 360 or ps3 connect to my computer through the wireless network and stream the bd or HD movies to the tv.

has anyone thought or done this before ....any help is appreciated

i have found a few blu-ray and hd movies for download off of p2p programs and a few torrents. No lol i dont mind the wait for a torrent download and the p2p was not long at all!!!

This is unrelated to Slysoft's software and Slysoft does not condone piracy.

Thread closed. :policeman:

Last edited:
all i want to do is play the blu-ray and HD movies i have backed up on my harddrive( i preffer the harddrive to storing my movies on disc). will wmp11 play blu-ray or HD movies ? if not what Media player can i download to play BLU-RAY and HD movies ???

i have made my 55 inch tv into a monitor so i would stream to tv from hard drive.

if i can get this to work i would then like to have my xbox 360 or ps3 connect to my computer through the wireless network and stream the bd or HD movies to the tv.

has anyone thought or done this before ....any help is appreciated

You already admitted to downloading movies. That is piracy. After your first post you then posted again omitting the fact you downloaded movies. I advise you to seriously step back and think before posting.

Read the forum rules here and use the search feature.

Threads merged.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back