• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

roxio 8

leigh

I have download AnyDVD 21 days trail, used copy dvd DL compress to DVD5
sometime there have a little problem in near the end of film, picture gone freeze for about second or 2 seconds repeat every 1/2 mins. what is wrong with it?

when i put it in my dvd player and it works fine but some of my friends dvd player wont read the disk. why?

I have download AnyDVD 21 days trail, used copy dvd DL compress to DVD5
sometime there have a little problem in near the end of film, picture gone freeze for about second or 2 seconds repeat every 1/2 mins. what is wrong with it?

when i put it in my dvd player and it works fine but some of my friends dvd player wont read the disk. why?
Crappy media and/or outdated burner firmware and/or crappy burn software.
1.) Use quality media. Not Memorex. Not Ritek. EDIT: Don't burn at maxim speed (16x or faster). 8x usually is fine.
2.) Check your burner manufacturer for updated firmware.
3.) Buy CloneDVD2. :D

mmm.. I will try cloneDVD2 to see if it good enought and works with friends dvd player then I will buy for it
I though their problems is bought very cheap DVD player. mine is DVD Ram recorder player and have 3 different kind of speeds to recorded films

p.s sorry about my english, I'm deaf I do get bad at english:eek:

If you can burn +R discs, try booktyping them to DVD Rom. Booktyping doesn't work with -R discs. Booktyping them will make them more compatible with players. They should then play in your friend's players. Store bought dvds are booktyped to DVD Rom. That's why they play in most players. Of course, there's always an exception..........

See here for info on Booktyping/Bitsetting:
http://www.k-probe.com/bitsetting-booktype-faq.php
Good luck!

Thank james, It works perfect
love that sheep animation :D
:) :bowdown: slysoft rules..:D

Back