• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

CloneDVD mobile not working at all in Vista

KantQ

whenever I start the program and select a video_ts file to start compressing vista pops up a window that the program stopped working. I've tried everything on this forum and my UAC is turned off. I gave clone dvd mobile access through windows firewall and restarted. Nothing has helped. Help?

Running in Vista

I'm running the application in Vista and have been for some time without problems. Try this: right click on the application icon. In the pop-up window click on the Properties then the Compatibility tab. Click in the check box Run this program in compatibility mode for: and select Windows XP (Service Pack2) in the drop down selection box. Click OK.

Last edited:
whenever I start the program and select a video_ts file to start compressing vista pops up a window that the program stopped working. I've tried everything on this forum and my UAC is turned off. I gave clone dvd mobile access through windows firewall and restarted. Nothing has helped. Help?

Do you have Anydvd running in the background while using Clonedvd mobile?

Compatibility doesn't come up when I right click the program icon

I do not have AnyDvd running in the background. I have virtual clonedrive running, but not AnyDvd.

I'm running the application in Vista and have been for some time without problems. Try this: right click on the application icon. In the pop-up window click on the Compatibility tab. Click in the check box Run this program in compatibility mode for: and select Windows XP (Service Pack2) in the drop down selection box. Click OK.

Sorry, I'm a retard.....I did that, but it didn't help

I do not have AnyDvd running in the background. I have virtual clonedrive running, but not AnyDvd.

If you're using an original dvd-video (movie) disc as the source, then you do require Anydvd running in the background to handle decryption.

If you're using an original dvd-video (movie) disc as the source, then you do require Anydvd running in the background to handle decryption.

I'm selecting the video_ts file that has already been copied to another disc using anydvd and clonedvd. The file has already been decrypted by anydvd and then I shut it down so that it doesn't continue to run in the background.

I'm selecting the video_ts file that has already been copied to another disc using anydvd and clonedvd. The file has already been decrypted by anydvd and then I shut it down so that it doesn't continue to run in the background.

O.k.

1. Click http://forum.slysoft.com/showpost.php?p=85483&postcount=52

2. click http://forum.slysoft.com/showpost.php?p=82877&postcount=40

Other than that, unfortunately, I'm out of suggestions. I am unable to make Clonedvd mobile crash on a Vista 64 bit Ultimate computer in my household upon selecting video_ts folders.

Last edited:
Thanks for trying, I appreciate your help. The tabtip.exe problem doesn't help either. I shut it down in task manager and clonedvd mobile still doesn't work. Thanks again

Thanks for trying, I appreciate your help. The tabtip.exe problem doesn't help either. I shut it down in task manager and clonedvd mobile still doesn't work. Thanks again

What about asghost.exe ?

I guess I should also ask for you to do this, so I can take a look at potential issues:

a) Ensure Anydvd is running.
b) Put an original movie disc in your optical drive/reader. Wait for Anydvd to scan the disc.
c) Right click the red fox icon on your toolbar.
d) Select "Create Logfile"
e) Wait for Anydvd to create a log file.
f) A pop-up screen will appear. Take note of the location where Anydvd created the logfile and the logfile's name. Click "ok".
g) Go to your My Documents folder
h) You will see a zip file called "Anydvd_Info_titleofmydisc.zip" (or something similar; see step f)
i) When replying or posting in the Slysoft forums, look for the icon that looks like
attach.gif

j) If you don't see that paperclip icon, click the "go advanced" button. You should see that icon now. Click the paperclip.
k) A small pop-up screen should appear (if it doesn't please ensure your browser is enabled to allow pop-ups from the Slysoft forums)
l) Click the "Browse" button, and locate and select the .zip file you created.
m) click "upload"

Back