• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Safe disk 4.81.000 problem

dragracer

I have a DVD software EPC (electronic parts catalogue) and from what they told me it is protected with Safe disk 4.81.000.

As i tried i cannot coly or make an image of it

How i can copy or make it an iso file so will work it with clone drive or daemon tools because very soon the dvd will not play to the drive from the many times that has to be imported exported !!!

I am newbie to this so detailed info if anyone knows please
Thanks

I want to make a copy in an image file or another DVD because from many times of import export to the drive very soon.....................:p:disagree:

iso file format can NEVER be used for emulation. All the protection settings are not include, so your copy will never work.

For the moment, Daemon tools doesn't support CloneCD dvd image files (I think there is a way in order to daemon support it, check on DT forum instead), and you will probably need YASU to hide deamon tools drive.

If you really want to make a backup with Clonecd, you will also need Clonecd Fan profiler (program made by FutureVision, exist in german or french, I don't know if an english version exist) to create safedisc profil for DVD (you can also create it with notepad, but this way is more difficult).

Else, if you just want to not use the disc at each time you want to play, try gamejackal instead.

Nothing nothing nothing!

Is there any way to make an exact copy killing this 481000 sefedisc????
That is for because the genuine DVD was damaged soi bought a new one and hopw this will last longer

Any suggestions will be appreciated

I have also the TIS 2000 with the same clone way and daemon tools and works fine.

Ok i agree ...emulation you mean an image file ????

And mounting it in a virtual drive that provides emulation . . .

Ok i like that how ia can do that and with waht programms?
Thank you

Use Game Jackal

The profiles that Game Jackal creates are smaller than most images created by other programs. That saves you hard drive space.

Back