• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDVD can burn m2ts files to 25gb BD-R?

mode39

Hi, I;m a newbie here, i apreciate for this forum, i have a Sony Vaio laptop, vgn-fz280-e, with a optical BD drive and I can burn BD. I use anydvd hd to rip the BD movie to my hard disc. I don;t have any problem to rip the movie to the hard disc. When i try to burn the file to the BD-R i try to use roxio media 10, in the middle on the burn, the program stop with error, and i can't to try again with the same BD-R...and your known the cost for every BD-R.

Please, any help i apreciate...any program to burn BD, i see here Nero 8, this program work? and what is udf? and where i set the udf to 2.5?

Thank for any help.:(

When you chose to make a blu-ray disc in nero one of the tabs says 'UDF' goto that tab, change from 'automatic' to 'manual' then set it to 2.5. Also get a few BD-RE discs that way you can try things out without wasting any discs

When you chose to make a blu-ray disc in nero one of the tabs says 'UDF' goto that tab, change from 'automatic' to 'manual' then set it to 2.5. Also get a few BD-RE discs that way you can try things out without wasting any discs

Wow!!! Thank for help, when i try this, i post any result...thank:rock:

A lot of us have been writing Blu-ray for a year now so it should work fine

Also imgburn has been updated now to create a UDF2.5 disc from files and should be concidered a much better option

Also imgburn has been updated now to create a UDF2.5 disc from files and should be concidered a much better option

Why a better option, I've been using nero for a year now with no problems with any Blu-ray discs I write

And faster. Nero will verify as it writes so it only uses half the speed of the drive. I don't know if they fixed this in Nero8. ImgBurn will use the full speed when you enable the Fast Write option.

I use ultraiso, I think its better then imgburn.

Back