• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Feature requests (and/or bugs?)

Skuzzle-butt

Using CloneDVD mobile, version 1.1.4.0, when inserting a new DVD, information on the structure of the previous disc should be cleared. Right now I get an error "trying to repair defective DVD structure". Forcing a rescan of the disc clears the previous disc's information

Pressing the Restart button should also discard current information and force a rescan of the disc. This may be a bug if the Restart button works for others - Does it?

Information on the chapters on the DVD defaults to be sorted by time in descending order. I would like it to sort by item number and have the program remember this preference.

Settings for previous output methods are not saved (resolution, video quality) but the filename from the previous DVD is saved. I would like the opposite to occur, or have user preference options to select which options are saved and which ones are reset each time.

Using CloneDVD mobile, version 1.1.4.0, when inserting a new DVD, information on the structure of the previous disc should be cleared. Right now I get an error "trying to repair defective DVD structure". Forcing a rescan of the disc clears the previous disc's information

Pressing the Restart button should also discard current information and force a rescan of the disc. This may be a bug if the Restart button works for others - Does it?
No, but this is intentional. A rescan is forced by hitting RETURN in the source selection.

Information on the chapters on the DVD defaults to be sorted by time in descending order. I would like it to sort by item number and have the program remember this preference.
This is intentional, as the feature usually is the longest title it will be listed (and selected) first. You already can change the order.

Settings for previous output methods are not saved (resolution, video quality) but the filename from the previous DVD is saved. I would like the opposite to occur, or have user preference options to select which options are saved and which ones are reset each time.
This is correct, there is some room for improvement.

I wouldn't mind being able to select the ouput format when I'm converting for my iPod video (late 2006 model). Currently, as far as I can tell, CloneDVD mobile creates the MPEG-4 Part 2 simple profile videos. An option to convert into H.264/AVC instead would be much appreciated.

Also, I don't know if anyone from Slysoft has noticed my other thread yet, but there seems to be a bug when converting for the iPod (maybe it affects other profiles, I'm not sure) that results in the first second or so of the video being cut off, and the first frame suffering from pixelation. Anyway, here's the thread... several others have reported having the same problem since I first posted it:

http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=979

James,

Thanks for the reply.

No, but this is intentional. A rescan is forced by hitting RETURN in the source selection.

The trouble with that method is that the program is already trying to scan the new disc by that time, and it displays an error and then says it is trying to repair the disc (or something). I think the program should know when the disc has been changed, and do the rescan automatically.

This is intentional, as the feature usually is the longest title it will be listed (and selected) first. You already can change the order.

True, but as a wish list item, I would like the program to remember the user's sort preference. I find that I have to sort it for every DVD. Again, just a wish that would make the program more user friendly.

This is correct, there is some room for improvement.
As I'm sure will happen over time. :)

Back