• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Suggest a Game to me please

Charlie

I bought COD4 the other day to be more amazed I beat it in less than one day. I was hoping for it to be as hard as Half-Life 2 at the least. So here is the type of games I like I want shooter game that also has puzzles so to speak Kinda like Half-Life 2. Another words do anyone know of a game that is similar to Half-Life 2 not online gaming? I posted here in hope to get more generated replies as the gamers come here.

Thanks in advance.

Charlie

Nope read about that and didn't intrest me as the addons aren't a whole new game if I remember right just a mission to choose?

Nope read about that and didn't intrest me as the addons aren't a whole new game if I remember right just a mission to choose?

The games that Chapman mentioned received very high scores.
You might enjoy Bioshock (but that game isn't very long).

I'm more into single player RPGs (with good stories) and adventure games. If the game doesn't have a good story (and I do enjoy reading), then I typically can't stand it.

I already played HL2 and beat it so I was wanting something similar plus about as long. Sorry missread your post reply Chapman.

Back