• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Convert PAL to NTSC

kiwirob

Is it possible to convert PAL version DVD's to NTSC format through Slyware?

Is it possible to convert PAL version DVD's to NTSC format through Slyware?

No, there is no Slysoft product that will convert PAL to NTSC or NTSC to PAL.

Among numerous products that will do this are Nero Vision.

Is this something Slysoft might consider doing in the future? I'd pay good money for a nice "all-in-one" solution for converting PAL discs to NTSC (including menus), and who better to pay it to than the good people at Slysoft that have provided me with such awesome and well-supported products? :bowdown: (as an aside, the cost of registering my copies of AnyDVD HD and CloneDVD2 was some of the best-spent money I've ever paid, especially when it comes to software).

I buy alot of foreign DVDs (eBay and Amazon are great friends to me), and I've got a number of PAL discs that I'd love to be able to convert to NTSC. Admittedly, my primary DVD player handles PAL discs just fine, but the one in the bedroom won't, and it's hit or miss when I take a movie over to a friend's house.

I've got a number of PAL discs that I'd love to be able to convert to NTSC.
I had the same issue until I found a $40 multi-region dvd player available at a number of Chinese-run stores. Problem solved. PAL discs are great. :agree:

Back