• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Is Slysoft planning to release a new version of CloneDVD2?

Tex

I would like to know if Slysoft is thinking in a near future release a new version of CloneDVD2 which will be able to merge dvd titles and remove unwanted stuff (like FBI warnings and other junks, which normally are included in menus and can't be removed by CloneDVD2 2.9.0.3).
Thanks in advance!...
...And sorry :eek: for my rusty english!

Last edited:
Doubtful

I seriously doubt you'll see that. 1st of all, Slysoft is not the developer of CloneDVD 2. Elby is.( Swiss Company) They clearly state that CloneDVD 2 is not for copying protected movies or content.:disagree:

Slysoft doesn't own CloneDVD2, Elaborate Bytes does.

I bought AnyDVD and CloneDVD2 from Slysoft. I thought they owned both. I guess I'll have to keep Nero to merge dvd titles!

Last edited:
I bought AnyDVD and CloneDVD2 from Slysoft. I thought they own both. I guess I'll have to keep Nero to merge dvd titles!
I use DVDShrink (small & free) for these "special purposes".

Back