• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

SIR; converting DVI from HTPC to component

E

europeman

This might have been asked earlier but I do not remember the responses. I have a powerful video card with the so called HDTV and DVI. The HDTV out to my HDTV (no HDMI/DVI component only) is not very good. Any way to get HDTV to my Television screen by DVI out.
________
Handjob Tubes

Last edited by a moderator:
This might have been asked earlier but I do not remember the responses. I have a powerful video card with the so called HDTV and DVI. The HDTV out to my HDTV (no HDMI/DVI component only) is not very good. Any way to get HDTV to my Television screen by DVI out.

Yes, on Ebay.de for example you can buy converters from DVI to YUV. I paid € 8,- for mine incl. shipping.

Back