• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Blu-ray players

dudeman

I know blu ray players will play back DVD+ R and so on, but i not seen one that says it will play back DVD + DL . i was wondering will they playback backedup movies on dual layer? Thanks for any info.:bowdown:

I know blu ray players will play back DVD+ R and so on, but i not seen one that says it will play back DVD + DL . i was wondering will they playback backedup movies on dual layer? Thanks for any info.:bowdown:

I know my PS3 will.. I have backed up Blu-Ray movies that were too big for one BD-R by splitting the movie and burning part of it on BD-R and the other part on a DL DVD (thus keeping the full resolution).

not many dvd player plays backed up movies on dvd+r dl.
double layer media is not recommended for backed up dvd movies. if you want to be sure that there are no stutters or errors you should use single layer media.

I use dual layer for my back ups about 40% of the time, and have no problems. I use clone cd with anydvd running in the background.

Back