• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Bad disc warning: Gone Baby Gone

lostinlodos

Gone Baby Gone R:1 USA (only one version for this film)
Discs reported (and experienced) to have bad sectors on originals
ChinaBit (and BitChina) users both report that some discs frayed at the edges and that; some discs easily crack or split at the inner circle.

Great info there I backed this up using AnyDVD's ripper and with CloneDVD2.

Gone Baby Gone R:1 USA (only one version for this film)
Discs reported (and experienced) to have bad sectors on originals

Are you using Vista? If so, Anydvd requires Vista users update to Service Pack 1 RC.

ChinaBit (and BitChina) users both report that some discs frayed at the edges and that; some discs easily crack or split at the inner circle.

From discs in Region 1? Or you're talking about Region 3, right?

Ugh, that's brutal!!!

Gone Baby Gone

I can verify that there are poorly manufactured discs as I have one. After getting a cyclic redundancy error msg and trying unsuccessfully to rip to hd I checked the disc and it has a quite visible mishappen 1 inch ring around the center. Will not play in any player I own. :mad:

Back to the store I go.

Btw....I have Vista and have copied 5 new movies today without a single issue and have not updated to the Service Pack 1 RC.

Last edited:
Are you using Vista? If so, Anydvd requires Vista users update to Service Pack 1 RC.
I have the full final release of Service Pack 1 (from the vender disc)
From discs in Region 1? Or you're talking about Region 3, right?
Ugh, that's brutal!!!

Only the R:1 discs. I found one (at Blockbuster when we were going through them last night to find one that worked) that was split right across fresh out of the wrapper.

Back