• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

What are you burning with?

rommie28

just wondering guys what brand of blank dvd do you prefer and why?in my experiences with dvd-r from sony,computer essentials,maxell,and memorex about 3 or 4 discs in a spool of 25 dont seem to work right i.e. towards the end of movies they get pixeled and blocky .magnavox dvd-r has worked well and im using tdk right now just wondering what you guys prefer.

For assured quality backups.....S/L.....+R Verbatim or Ty. D/L Verbatim +RDL

Taiyo Yuden +/- doesn't matter (I buy quality players for my quality blanks)

I have always had more problems with Verbatim than not
But for the moment stay away from them, lots of bad batches entering the market over the last few months.

What I use

verbatim-R. Burn at 4X
Ridata Silver matte. burn at 4X or 8X

blank media

I use verbatim white hub printable 8X blank media burnt at 4X speed and out of 500 blank disc i have only gotten 2 coasters.

Memorex

Been using Memorex DVD-r for about 3 yrs on a Panny player. Have had maybe 3 coasters out of 900. But the Memorex printable whites were the craps. Maybe one out of 10 would play.

Skips...

Taiyo Yuden works great but lately I have been experiencing skipping or stalls with ridata dl disks. I am using clone dvd and the problem only happens when I clone a disk and play it in my ps3. Weird, in the computer they play fine...

Back