• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

CloneDVD is not responding

helpme101

my clonedvd is not responding. i get to the first page and click next and then it freezes, any reason why this would happen?

freeze

i have uninstalled and the reinstalled the program as well and still doing the same thing. I click e drive and it all appears and then when i click next it freezes. Dont know what the problem is, was working just fine before.

i have uninstalled and the reinstalled the program as well and still doing the same thing. I click e drive and it all appears and then when i click next it freezes. Dont know what the problem is, was working just fine before.

Alright. I'm going on not much info here so I'm just asking some questions.

Does this happen with all discs or a specific one? The freezing/unresponsiveness happens when you select the DVD drive?

If this happens with a specific disc then I'm going to say it could be a bad original disc and/or your drive being picky about reading the disc.

Alright. I'm going on not much info here so I'm just asking some questions.

Does this happen with all discs or a specific one? The freezing/unresponsiveness happens when you select the DVD drive?

If this happens with a specific disc then I'm going to say it could be a bad original disc and/or your drive being picky about reading the disc.

it happens with any disc i put in. i go to browse and select e drive. all titles appear then i go to click next and it freezes. so it happens after i select the dvd drive.

here is what i do step by step

i put dvd in. anydvd scans it. i click clonedvd, where it says dvd video files i click e drive, all the titles appear, then go to click next to proceed and it freezes. hope that helps in helping me.

1. a) a) Ensure Anydvd is running.
b) Put the problematic original movie disc in your optical drive/reader. Wait for Anydvd to scan the disc.
c) Right click the red fox icon on your toolbar.
d) Select "Create Logfile"
e) Wait for Anydvd to create a log file.
f) A pop-up screen will appear. Take note of the location where Anydvd created the logfile and the logfile's name. Click "ok".
g) Go to your My Documents folder
h) You will see a zip file called "Anydvd_Info_titleofmydisc.zip" (or something similar; see step f)
i) When replying or posting in the Slysoft forums, look for the icon that looks like
attach.gif

j) If you don't see that paperclip icon, click the "go advanced" button. You should see that icon now. Click the paperclip.
k) A small pop-up screen should appear (if it doesn't please ensure your browser is enabled to allow pop-ups from the Slysoft forums)
l) Click the "Browse" button, and locate and select the .zip file you created.
m) click "upload"

2. What version of Clonedvd are you using?

it happens with any disc i put in. i go to browse and select e drive. all titles appear then i go to click next and it freezes. so it happens after i select the dvd drive.

Hmmm...

Make sure you are using AnyDVD 6.3.1.5 and CloneDVD 2.9.1.5. If you aren't then update to the latest versions. You can get them here: http://www.slysoft.com/en/download.html.

Please insert a problematic disc do the following:

a) Ensure Anydvd is running.
b) Put the problematic original disc in your optical drive/reader. Wait for Anydvd to scan the disc.
f) A pop-up screen will appear. Take note of the location where Anydvd created the logfile and the logfile's name. Click "ok".
h) You will see a zip file called "Anydvd_Info_titleofmydisc.zip" (or something similar; see step f)
i) When replying or posting in the Slysoft forums, look for the icon that looks like
attach.gif

j) If you don't see that paperclip icon, click the "go advanced" button. You should see that icon now. Click the paperclip.
k) A small pop-up screen should appear (if it doesn't please ensure your browser is enabled to allow pop-ups from the Slysoft forums)
m) click "upload"[/QUOTE]

Also download Nero cd-dvd speed. It's a free program. Select the tab labeled "scandisc". Insert the original disc, select the appropriate drive letter, and click "start". If Nero cd-dvd speed reports read errors, the disc is bad (which is the most likely case), your optical drive may be slowly dying, or your optical drive simply doesn't like the disc (or your choice of blank media)--even if the disc looks fine.

I would like to see what happens when you run Nero CD-DVD Speed. I know you are having a problem with all discs but what I want to see is if you are having read errors and this will show it. If you see red then you are.

using

1. a) a) Ensure Anydvd is running.
b) Put the problematic original movie disc in your optical drive/reader. Wait for Anydvd to scan the disc.
attach.gif

m) click "upload"

2. What version of Clonedvd are you using?

i am using the current version.

did it

You didn't do step 1, and we need specific version numbers.

i did step one and it seems to be working. will i have to do this with all the dvds i want copy? i dont know why it freezed on me but i am thankful for the help. thanks again

using

i am using versions 6.3.1.5 and 2.9.1.5 for anydvd and clonedvd.:eek:

ok

You didn't do step 1 (go through steps a to m), since the .zip file isn't uploaded as I requested.

i am using vista, when i go to the file location i dont see go advandced, it says extract alll files, is that i should do?

i am using vista, when i go to the file location i dont see go advandced, it says extract alll files, is that i should do?

When you reply to what I write, you click the "quote" button and look for a paperclip icon. If you don't see the paperclip icon, click the "go advanced" button on these forums. "Go advanced" has nothing to do with Vista nor Anydvd.
Otherwise, what you basically need to do is click
quote.gif
and look for
attach.gif

here

When you reply to what I write, you click the "quote" button and look for a paperclip icon. If you don't see the paperclip icon, click the "go advanced" button on these forums. "Go advanced" has nothing to do with Vista nor Anydvd.
Otherwise, what you basically need to do is click
quote.gif
and look for
attach.gif

oh. sorry.. i did it. i misunderstood you..

Attachments

• AnyDVD_Info_E_THE_BRAVE_ONE.zip
    80.2 KB · Views: 3
oh. sorry.. i did it. i misunderstood you..

No problem

Drive (Hardware) Region: 0 (not set!)

i. Right click the fox on your toolbar. Exit Anydvd
ii. Click start. Right click on "My computer"--->select "properties".
iii.Click on the 'Hardware' tab--->click the 'device manager' button.
iv. Open the dvd/cdrom branch---> right click on your optical drive
v. Click "properties".
vi. You should have a region tab. From there you can select a region.
vii. Select the region that you're in
viii. Start Anydvd

2. Click the red fox icon on your toolbar. Click "default". Click "ok".

There's nothing terribly exciting in terms of protection on this disc, so I'm not sure why Clonedvd would be locking up.

Possibly a firmware update may help (if one exists). And you may want to test another drive to see if your drive is failing.

Visit your burner's website, and update your burner's firmware if possible.
If you don't know how to go about doing this, visit http://forum.slysoft.com/showpost.php?p=12794&postcount=10

Also, I recommend following these steps: click http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=476

There are errors in the log that would IMO be caused by no region being set so that would be a wise thing to do. James would know for sure. I don't think it would cause CloneDVD to stop responding, though.

Follow Webslinger's instructions. :)

No problem

v. Click "properties".
viii. Start Anydvd

There's nothing terribly exciting in terms of protection on this disc, so I'm not sure why Clonedvd would be locking up.

Possibly a firmware update may help (if one exists). And you may want to test another drive to see if your drive is failing.

If you don't know how to go about doing this, visit http://forum.slysoft.com/showpost.php?p=12794&postcount=10

Also, I recommend following these steps: click http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=476

did all that. and i am looking for my firmware. i found this so far. TSSTCORP DVDR/RW TS-T632L 1117 Z.........so next i am going to google... be back

No problem

v. Click "properties".
viii. Start Anydvd

a firmware update doesnt exist for mine.

ok

clonedvd is working. since changing my region. my question is why after all this time of using it would it start to act up now?

Back