• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

to many errors

grant

The last month or so I have had more and more trouble trying to copy a dvd, I get multible errors such as cyclic rendundancy check and so on. It does not matter what movie it is old or new it won't copy. Is it possible that it is the burner itself, I have removed both ANYDVD and Clone DVD and reinstalled but no luck. Any Idea's Do burners slowing stop working properly. Thanks for any help Grant

The last month or so I have had more and more trouble trying to copy a dvd, I get multible errors such as cyclic rendundancy check and so on. It does not matter what movie it is old or new it won't copy. Is it possible that it is the burner itself, I have removed both ANYDVD and Clone DVD and reinstalled but no luck. Any Idea's Do burners slowing stop working properly. Thanks for any help Grant

Yes, burners can slowly die. Issues burning DL media can happen earlier and you may find the drive becoming more picky about what discs it wants to read or not even unprotected ones as well as read errors.

re error

Thanks for the reply, is there a test to find out if it is the burner that is at fualt, i would hate to replace it and that was not the problem. Thanks again.

Back